Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7bkD6q.jpg

That glider thing in the background is Falcon's Drone, Redwing. He can control it from the computer on his arm. Its also gonna have some sort of grapple hook.

I love the look of Hawkeye. Its less comic book and more combat/functionality design. Looks like he has a smaller more compact quiver. I like the knife on his boot, I always felt he needed a melee weapon. Does he have a sidearm now?

Actually, Hawkeye's new look seems like a militarized/modern depiction of his appearance during the "Heroic Age" of Marvel comics:

HAWKEYE_heroic_040411.jpg

But I'd kill to see Fraction/Marvel NOW's Hawkeye on screen.

2572697-prev_img.jpg

whoah wait, holy ****. Did anyone notice that Nat has shorter hair in the team charging at each other promo while she has longer hair in the team line up pic?

I caught that! But I'm chalking that up to someone using old Avengers photos as a placeholder. The whole thing doesn't look polished enough for public consumption. I do find it interesting that her outfit is a mash-up of her WS and AoU outfits (not unlike Cap).

I'd love to see the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye outfit show up, but it's just a guy in pants and a t-shirt... so Marvel's never gonna do that. And it doesn't really seem to suit MCU Hawkeye. But if they ever work in Pizza Dog... :yess:

7bkD6q.jpg

That glider thing in the background is Falcon's Drone, Redwing. He can control it from the computer on his arm. Its also gonna have some sort of grapple hook.

I love the look of Hawkeye. Its less comic book and more combat/functionality design. Looks like he has a smaller more compact quiver. I like the knife on his boot, I always felt he needed a melee weapon. Does he have a sidearm now?

Almost overlooked Antman in that pic lol.

I'd love to see the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye outfit show up, but it's just a guy in pants and a t-shirt... so Marvel's never gonna do that. And it doesn't really seem to suit MCU Hawkeye. But if they ever work in Pizza Dog... :yess:
Technically the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye outfit is based on the Avengers movie outfit so... (the Avengers movie outfit on the other hand, was based on his Ultimates outfit)

I really hope that isn't true because I skipped the Amazing Spider-Man 2 Hot Toy because I wanted his MCU look.

Sony will know how much can be made in toys rights from the MCU, I would bet the deal hasn't been fully agreed on their percentage if the takings.

I'm actually not a fan of this Hawkeye look. I understand why people do like it though like you said. Though I personally love the more comic booky costumes, like Wanda's outfit at the end of AOU and especially Vision. Do I like the coat from AOU? Yeah I do but there is potential to have something so much better. The knife on his boot is cool though. But I'd kill to see Fraction/Marvel NOW's Hawkeye on screen.

Would love to see that as well :yess: And Pizza Dogs as an accessory. Instant buy :)

Not too keen on CW Hawkeye's outfit, but I'll have to wait for film stills first before making up my mind. I will most likely get him anyway :rotfl

Love Falcon's new outfit. Might have to get him. Also happy that Caps' outfit looks a lot like the AoU one which I missed out on. Will have to get this one instead and be a bit faster. Don't like Bucky's outfit that much, at least his vest as it seems too plain. Glad I got CA:WS Bucky. Find it to be quite comic accurate as well, so no complaints there from me.

I still have to decide which Iron Man to get, but still leaning towards the mark 45. Not interested in the CW one at all. WM is cool, but I think Hawkeye, Cap and maybe Falcon will be it for me from this. Long time to make the decision, though so who knows :lol

The one good thing going here for hot toys is that many of the characters designs are variations from the previous movies so that should help in producing the figures, on the other hand the went all out on the Avengers line up and this looks to be be a 11 character line up with out adding another character, not sure if fury and maria Hill are in this movie, this and we have BAtman V Superman with at least a 3 characters line up and maybe two more depending on the what the villians look like.

This is not even including the other Marvel,DC and Star wars movies set to come out in 2016, although I think the Star Wars Rogue one figures will debut in 2017

Yep, packed slate if they do the following next year...

Marvel
- Captain America
- Iron Man (probably at least two suits)
- Winter Soldier
- Black Panther
- Vision
- Falcon
- Black Widow
- Hawkeye
- Sharon Carter
- Ant Man
- Scarlet Witch
- Spider-Man

Batman v Superman
- Batman (at least two to three - armored, desert)
- Superman
- Wonder Woman
- Lex Luthor
- Doomsday (if he is in fact the villain)

Star Wars Force Awakens
- Kylo Ren
- Finn
- Rey
- Poe Dameron
- Captain Phasma
- Old Han
- Old Luke
- Old Leia
- C-3PO
- R2-D2
- BB-8

:thud: :horror

Marvel
- Captain America *
- Iron Man (probably at least two suits) *
- Winter Soldier
- Black Panther
- Vision
- Falcon
- Black Widow *
- Hawkeye
- Sharon Carter *
- Ant Man
- Scarlet Witch
- Spider-Man

Batman v Superman
- Batman (at least two to three - armored, desert) *
- Superman *
- Wonder Woman
- Lex Luthor

Star Wars Force Awakens
- Kylo Ren
- Finn
- Rey
- Poe Dameron
- Captain Phasma
- Old Han
- Old Luke
- Old Leia
- C-3PO
- R2-D2
- BB-8

Ones with asterisks are the ones I will get (at least one version) or at the very least, am contemplating on getting at this particular moment.

I like the new Hawkeye look. Still pulling for a mask of some sort...but the suit looks great. The coat look of Aou was a nice change from A1, but I don't think a long coat is the way to go for an action character. I'd expect more along the lines of Caps outfit. Not the colors or anything..but that style. Which I think this new one does well.

image.jpg

Marvel
- Captain America
- Iron Man (probably at least two suits)
- Winter Soldier
- Black Panther *
- Vision
- Falcon *
- Black Widow *
- Hawkeye
- Sharon Carter *
- Ant Man *
- Scarlet Witch *
- Spider-Man *

Batman v Superman
- Batman (at least two to three - armored, desert) * [I would only get regular Bats and Bruce Wayne]
- Superman
- Wonder Woman *
- Lex Luthor

Star Wars Force Awakens [depends on the film]
- Kylo Ren
- Finn
- Rey
- Poe Dameron
- Captain Phasma
- Old Han
- Old Luke
- Old Leia
- C-3PO
- R2-D2
- BB-8

What I am getting is with asterisks. And that is ALOT! Shoot....may have to go and get that second job! :thud:

ALSO.......700TH POST!!!!!!!!! :) :yess: :mexwave :taz :woo

I like the new Hawkeye look. Still pulling for a mask of some sort...but the suit looks great. The coat look of Aou was a nice change from A1, but I don't think a long coat is the way to go for an action character. I'd expect more along the lines of Caps outfit. Not the colors or anything..but that style. Which I think this new one does well.

View attachment 206805

I know, right? He's like 90% there, just throw on the mask already:lol I don't care if it's just a purple bandanna and some goggles.

Technically the Fraction/Aja Hawkeye outfit is based on the Avengers movie outfit so... (the Avengers movie outfit on the other hand, was based on his Ultimates outfit)

Well, I didn't know that it was based on the Avengers outfit; that certainly ruins at least 12% of my enjoyment of it. However, I did know the Avengers getup was based on the Ultimates one (which I recall disliking).

Back