Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rogue's name is commonly misspelled as Rouge, which is either a color or a bat character from a Sonic video game. It used to annoy me to no end, but I've since given up on people spelling it correctly.

Rogue
rogue.jpg

Rouge
branch_photo_53297_0002.jpg
or
1897898-chr_rou.jpg

I actually just saw that an hour ago myself. I was contemplating posting it, but figured that the previously posted concept art images gave a better representation of each character's suit.

I'm on Iron Man's side. Take Cap's serum away and what is he exactly? Besides, Tony Stark is a likeable and interesting guy because of all his personality flaws. Rogers is a twat. My mrs really dislikes him and The First Avenger is her (and probably mine) least favourite MCU movie.

Going only by the comic; ideologically I'm on Cap's side, but between the two of them in MCU I like Tony.

Cap's powers were medically conferred but there's no question that he's both brave and virtuous.

Tony's equally brave and just cooler. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm an IM completist but I'm Team Cap.

I'm sorry, just can't get behind a guy who is still that insecure and honestly that stupid :lol

Tough choice because of how good Evans and RDJ play their roles but Id go with Cap since anything he fights for is probably the right side but Id much rather party with Stark.

Team cap allllllll the way, nothing against iron man but I think anyone who has read the comics probly doesn't want a super hero nanny state.

Back