Captain America Civil War: Figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ironman fo life!
uploadfromtaptalk1442274501686.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

You know this movie ends with more dead heroes cuz of Tony's vanity. Here's hoping war machine switches sides, I like the look of the new armor.

You know this movie ends with more dead heroes cuz of Tony's vanity. Here's hoping war machine switches sides, I like the look of the new armor.

I actually think it's even gotten to this point in the first place as a result of Tony's mistakes out of vanity, arrogance and paranoia, and now he's trying to atone for them and act as if he's the "good guy" trying to do the right thing.

Yep, an incredibly tasteless and stupid scene. The Punisher was completely unnecessary in this story.
And the dumb "cloned/cybernized superpowered police" crap... ugh.
Film will be better, that's for sure.

Yep, an incredibly tasteless and stupid scene. The Punisher was completely unnecessary in this story.
And the dumb "cloned/cybernized superpowered police" crap... ugh.
Film will be better, that's for sure.

I agree that it was incredibly stupid that there were the superpowered police with controlled villains and all that thanks to iron man, that was dumb, hell there were lots of bad aspects to civil war, but I thought this was an awesome scene because it showed how cap would never stand for working with criminals and it perfectly fit in the punisher who showed exactly what he thought of the idea. Also the part where cap beats punisher's ass for killing them and punisher won't fight back because it's cap, so cap stops hitting him, was a perfect punisher and cap moment, anyone who didn't like that, really doesn't like either character.

Don't know if any of ya'll have read about this yet, but a new Civil War trailer was revealed at the Asia Pop Comic Con today. A description of all the new scenes has been posted online!

UPDATE: CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR AsiaPop ComiCon Trailer Description *SPOILERS*

The only thing that bugs me is the claim that Black Widow is a double agent for Stark, when it was revealed long ago that she was on Stark's team. Otherwise, a lot of these new scenes sound amazing!!

^ I still think cap is in on this with widow and she is secretly a triple agent for cap, I could be wrong but she just has to close of a relationship to cap and Hawkeye to be against them

Thank gosh, we don't need Hulk or Thor in Civil War. Especially Hulk. Glad he wasn't there in the comics either. Though wondering how the hell they're gonna use Wanda since she's essentially the most powerful character they have right now next to Vision. I hope to gosh we finally get to see her do some actual probability altering this time around though. It'd be cool to see her powers develop like how we've been seeing everyone else develop.

Ruffalo recently said Hulk was originally going to be in Civil war but was written out because apparently what happened to Hulk at the end of AoU was too big to fit into the movie.

Mark Ruffalo: Hulk has been cut from Captain America: Civil War | Film | The Guardian

But I do agree the movie doesn't need Banner or Thor, it's supposed to be a more grounded story so having them two out of the picture keeps it that way, but Vision does kinda tip the scales.

Back