Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - July 6, 2018

Yeah, too bad the real one is a DC character :(

You're right, but Marvel swooped in and got the naming rights years ago after DC killed Fawcett in court, got control of Captain Marvel and let him squander to nothing. DC screwed up.

Now they call him Shazam and when they release the movie, they better do their best to make sure everyone doesn't think it's a sequel to Shaq's "Kazaam"! :rotfl

Man, $14 for a box of Lucky Charms? :thud: You must really like them or they're truly magically delicious :lol They don't have like a generic/ripoff version of them that taste the same?

Well I only bought the box once, its not a regular purchase for me :lol.....

I can't find an alternate version no..... its sucks

I bought them with a bunch of other imported stuff I tried for the first time..... emm Milk Duds, Twinkies, Red Vines, Hershey's bars, marshmallow fluff, POP tarts Reeses stuff...

Yep, some very healthy American foods :rotfl

This is an outcry, if i ever head to Ireland (or Europe for that matter) I'm bringing a **** ton of American ****. :lol

Probably going to need my own private plane. :lol

You're right, but Marvel swooped in and got the naming rights years ago after DC killed Fawcett in court, got control of Captain Marvel and let him squander to nothing. DC screwed up.
:exactly: :lecture

Now they call him Shazam and when they release the movie, they better do their best to make sure everyone doesn't think it's a sequel to Shaq's "Kazaam"! :rotfl

:lol:lol:lol :goodpost:

Well I only bought the box once, its not a regular purchase for me :lol.....

I can't find an alternate version no..... its sucks

I bought them with a bunch of other imported stuff I tried for the first time..... emm Milk Duds, Twinkies, Red Vines, Hershey's bars, marshmallow fluff, POP tarts Reeses stuff...

Yep, some very healthy American foods :rotfl

Most Tesco's all sell that stuff now, not cheap but not ridiculous prices

I'll take this over any of the others:

RfZGygV.jpg

I'm glad someone knows Miracleman

Re: Captain Marvel - November 2, 2018

Oh sweet sweet Lagertha, she can kick my butt any day.

She's perfect for the role, I like Katee but nope, Lagertha's where it's at :lecture:

Back