Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Captain Marvel - November 2, 2018

After reading the current Captain Marvel run and the pre Marvel NOW run, I'm certain Winnick is the best choice.

Marvel will choose a good actress. They've done a great job imo choosing the right actors for their characters. Sure there has been some mishaps (Jane) but overall I am sure I will love whomever they choose.

She's too meh of an actor with very little charisma to carry such role. Sorry.
Understandable, no woriies :duff
Marvel will choose a good actress. They've done a great job imo choosing the right actors for their characters. Sure there has been some mishaps (Jane) but overall I am sure I will love whomever they choose.
:exactly: I trust Marvel to do a good job casting this role

I like the idea of Chastain as Medusa.

She's my top choice for Medusa as long as DC doesn't snatch her up to be Mera. And I know that she has a good relationship with WB already. She can definitely pull the regal commanding look down. But that's for an Inhumans thread. Btw, is there an Inhumans thread?

I think Katheryn Winnick would be a solid choice for Captain Marvel. :rock

0n3SZNH.jpg

Don't see why they didn't call it Ms. Marvel. That's like naming the solo WW flick: Amazon Warrior, or maybe not even Amazon. Don't see why they wouldnt want to take advantage of the female target.

I want the real Captain Marvel

You mean the real Capt Marvel from Marvel comics...or THE REAL Capt Marvel from DC?
Yeah, DC's giving us the "real" Capt. Marvel, if that's your cup of tea.

Don't see why they didn't call it Ms. Marvel. That's like naming the solo WW flick: Amazon Warrior, or maybe not even Amazon. Don't see why they wouldnt want to take advantage of the female target.
"Wonder Woman" and "Iron Man," etc. seem more palatable to me than "Ms. Marvel" or "Mr. Terrific" somehow. Though, I would kill to get a classic Mr. Terrific movie.

Back