Captain Marvel - March 8, 2019

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you talking about the pictures too?

I'm not going to lie - If her CM outfit showed that much cleavage I wouldn't complain one bit. And something tells me quite a few of our supposed boycotters would never have thought twice about her "bored" expressions - mainly because they'd have never noticed them! :lol

I’m only depriving myself of seeing that 11 year investment come to its final fruition and for what just to pound my chest and prove my masculinity, to who I ask because I certainly don’t need that verification.

It's not about your or anyone's masculinity, it's all about extremists trying to influence the public to their agenda using popular media. They don't want to just entertain you, they want to make you think the way they do.

Last edited:
It's not about your or anyone's masculinity, it's all about extremists trying to influence the public to their agenda using popular media. They don't want to just entertain you, they want to make you think the way they do.

Who exactly are these extremists to which you refer? This will be the first of 21 MCU movies to have a female lead, so if you're referring to Marvel they sure took their sweet time rolling out this so-called "agenda". Maybe I missed all the subliminal messages in the first 20 films. :lol

As for them wanting to change your way of thinking....

giphy.gif

I didn't know they allowed Trolls in the Empire.

To be fair showing the lead character more than once on the poster isn't exactly unprecedented.

MV5BMTczNTI2ODUwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTU0NTIzMw@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,674,1000_AL_.jpg

Captain-America-The-First-Avenger-2011-Movie-Poster1.jpg

Thor-Ragnarok-Poster.jpg

Though Brie's secondary image is indeed more prominent than say Cap on the bike or Thor fighting Hulk.

Who exactly are these extremists to which you refer? This will be the first of 21 MCU movies to have a female lead, so if you're referring to Marvel they sure took their sweet time rolling out this so-called "agenda". Maybe I missed all the subliminal messages in the first 20 films. :lol

As for them wanting to change your way of thinking....

I don't have any issue with any comic movie featuring a female lead. I would've gladly taken a movie featuring Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, or She Hulk, to name a few of the female characters Marvel has access to at the moment.
But Carol Danvers Captain Marvel has been a character infested with agenda.
The extreme leftists working at Marvel Comics over the last few years have been pushing "progressive" agendas in their comics starting with pushing out and intentionally not employing conservative creative people and hiring left leaning people who often have no experience in comics and in some instances no knowledge or even interest in comics into editorial or creative positions at Marvel Comics. Then discarding the old well established popular Marvel characters in favor of more diverse characters as replacements. Making Ms. Marvel- Captain Marvel and pushing the character as the most powerful, central important character in the 616 MU is one of those agendas. That's why they're making this movie about a character the majority of Marvel fans hate btw. They've pushed left leaning agendas in their stories. They've forced artists to stop drawing female heroes in sexy looking costumes and poses. And in some cases radically changed long established characters into something they're absolutely not, such as making Captain America a sleeper agent Nazi and making Iceman gay.
All done in a short period of time with a clear agenda, not good story writing and character creation.

The end result is Marvel Comics has now become the no. 2 comic publisher, behind DC Comics. Comic Book sales have plummeted, especially Marvel Comics. Comic book stores are closing, people are loosing their businesses. Conservative writers and artists can't get work and have been essentially black listed, And now Marvel is farming out their characters to be published by a rival comic book publisher IDW, unheard of in Marvel's history. Marvel's sales are in such a steep decline it's possible Marvel Comics might not be publishing new comics in the future.

As for the MCU, that agenda is coming to a theater soon....

It's not just at Marvel Comics, Hollywood has also become a left agenda pushing business and anti conservative.
Especially with the hiring of Brie Larson who has stated an agenda of using Captain Marvel to push her form of activism.
“The movie was the biggest and best opportunity I could have ever asked for. It was, like, my superpower. This could be my form of activism: doing a film that can play all over the world and be in more places than I can be physically.”
Which is stop hiring people on merit and start hiring people who are female and not white.

I didn't know they allowed Trolls in the Empire.

The definition of a internet troll is someone who says something with the sole intention to provoke hostility, my statement was not intended to provoke idiots like you (yes dummy, that right there was a Troll) but state my thoughts on the matter.
;)

I don't have any issue with any comic movie featuring a female lead. I would've gladly taken a movie featuring Black Widow, Scarlet Witch, or She Hulk, to name a few of the female characters Marvel has access to at the moment.
But Carol Danvers Captain Marvel has been a character infested with agenda.
The extreme leftists working at Marvel Comics over the last few years have been pushing "progressive" agendas in their comics starting with pushing out and intentionally not employing conservative creative people and hiring left leaning people who often have no experience in comics and in some instances no knowledge or even interest in comics into editorial or creative positions at Marvel Comics. Then discarding the old well established popular Marvel characters in favor of more diverse characters as replacements. Making Ms. Marvel- Captain Marvel and pushing the character as the most powerful, central important character in the 616 MU is one of those agendas. That's why they're making this movie about a character the majority of Marvel fans hate btw. They've pushed left leaning agendas in their stories. They've forced artists to stop drawing female heroes in sexy looking costumes and poses. And in some cases radically changed long established characters into something they're absolutely not, such as making Captain America a sleeper agent Nazi and making Iceman gay.
All done in a short period of time with a clear agenda, not good story writing and character creation.

The end result is Marvel Comics has now become the no. 2 comic publisher, behind DC Comics. Comic Book sales have plummeted, especially Marvel Comics. Comic book stores are closing, people are loosing their businesses. Conservative writers and artists can't get work and have been essentially black listed, And now Marvel is farming out their characters to be published by a rival comic book publisher IDW, unheard of in Marvel's history. Marvel's sales are in such a steep decline it's possible Marvel Comics might not be publishing new comics in the future.

As for the MCU, that agenda is coming to a theater soon....

It's not just at Marvel Comics, Hollywood has also become a left agenda pushing business and anti conservative.
Especially with the hiring of Brie Larson who has stated an agenda of using Captain Marvel to push her form of activism.
“The movie was the biggest and best opportunity I could have ever asked for. It was, like, my superpower. This could be my form of activism: doing a film that can play all over the world and be in more places than I can be physically.”
Which is stop hiring people on merit and start hiring people who are female and not white.

Wow I had no idea they were selling that poorly. Not surprised- at $4 each or whatever I just laugh ….

Every kid that hangs out with my son exists in a visual virtual ecosystem reading for fun is non existent.

I ferociously read comics as a kid because there was no internet, no videogames and no cgi to offer realistic spectacular worlds filled with superheroes.

Action figures don’t sell, comic books don’t sell.

Fortnite sells!

cgi cartoons sells!

Every kid that hangs out with my son exists in a visual virtual ecosystem reading for fun is non existent.

I ferociously read comics as a kid because there was no internet, no videogames and no cgi to offer realistic spectacular worlds filled with superheroes.

Fortnite sells!

cgi cartoons sells!

Yep! the Comic Industry as a whole has been on the decline for over a decade. A lot of talented Artists leaving to get jobs in Videogaming.

:exactly: :lecture :exactly:

Superhero art work and stories ARE ABSOLUTELY being created!

It’s called cinematic preproduction/production on:

MCU
DCEU
Spiderman
X-Men
FF

You know how much cinematic superhero art work and scripts were being created when I was a kid....ONE, Superman 78!

I bet that Hulk tv show had none lol

Comicbooks, what the hell are those this isn’t the 60s/70s/80s/90s anymore.

You want a comic book go to the movies Marvel is up to 3 movies a year and that’s just Marvel.

Fortnite sells!

cgi cartoons sells!

Prescicly....

This tired old argument is constantly used to say Star Wars is dead also.....kids today do not play even remotely like we did as children.

Just the same as we didn’t play with Howdy Doody, decoder rings or Lone Ranger ......

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Pfft fortnite only sells cause it’s a free game and drake played it. Nobody would give it the time of day if it wasn’t free. It’s a great game to keep the kids occupied without spending any money.

Prescicly....

This tired old argument is constantly used to say Star Wars is dead also.....kids today do not play even remotely like we did as children.

Just the same as we didn’t play with Howdy Doody, decoder rings or Lone Ranger ......

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Bingo!

Pfft fortnite only sells cause it’s a free game and drake played it. Nobody would give it the time of day if it wasn’t free. It’s a great game to keep the kids occupied without spending any money.

Boy are you wrong on this one lol

Did you see Epic’s earnings just from Fortnite, 3 billion for 2018!

Every kid buys those season passes at $25 a pop.

The entire multiplayer game industry is switching over to Battle Royal game styles.

The mighty Respawn Entertainment just released their Apex Legends BR game.

Back