Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you literally compared one figure that came from them next to another one that did not? If you've never done that the figures you think you're happy with now you may be surprised to see what you are missing out on.

That's the only reason I ordered from them.
Since there isn't much to recast and what is there I wouldn't really care if they did. If they recasted the head or something though or the paintwork was terrible I'd be complaining.
The problem for me aswell is that there isn't even anywhere else left with the figure.

Why the heck is everyone worried about a scam?? How the heck did that happen on this thread. a dozen reputible dealers ordered this. Why would anyone even suggest it a scam? Plus it was only delayed a couple months. I've seen longer delays for other bootlegs before. I waited an additional 5 months for my Taxi Driver.

And now it's shipping, a few people have seen it and the pics look great and people are still worried?

Well as far as Store Rooms go, the reason I suggested a scam was because that's how they build their business.

Like I said before, even though there may be nothing to recast they still manage to swindle a bit. I held the Taxi Driver I got from them next to the one I picked up myself at Toy Tokyo. The head was a brittle cheap rubber as opposed to a nice solid plastic. The Toy Tokyo one had a nice paint job with a lot more detailings than the SR one which looked horrible by comparison.

The exact same thing happened to the Collateral Tom Cruise

Please Please guys I HAVE to warn my collector fraternity yet again

DO NOT GET IT FROM STORE ROOMS :( :( :(

Don't be swayed by their price, they almost always find some way to scam you. They are scam artists. You will get it, open it and think it's alright, little do you know though they probably stole something out of the package and posted it loose on Ebay, or swaped it with a cheap knock off version.

Avoid avoid... can't stress this enough.. burned way too many times from them :(

I've had many transactions and no problems until recently - was missing the head off the russian sniper. No response to email to the store, but I contacted the guy who sells stuff for them through ebay and got received the missing head today.

Dear ________,

Thanks for your auction & payment arrangement. The item has been sent out today under tracking# ____________
You can track the parcel online through below tracking engine.

Please feel free to email me if you are looking for any figure then I can search it in Aisa.
Welcome to visit my store again, it will be updated frequently with exciting items.

https://app3.hongkongpost.com___________

Thank you for your order.

Best regards,

Tom

- apes_hk97

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Haven't heard about any mass-produced Penguin figures... but it would be the next likely choice. Unless someone decided to tackle Batman first.

Yep , got my notice from store-rooms too.

Dear customer,

Thanks for purchasing in www.store-rooms.com. Your ordered item(s) have been packed and shipped already. Hope you can enjoy this transaction and come back again.

Back