Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73864_456688434509_131260074509_5290039_863004_n.jpg

Catwoman on Facebook.

Not much to see (far as I can tell, there's only one pic) but it does look nice.

I'm starting to get really excited to get this. She is easily my favorite on-screen performance of a female comic book character. And she just looks soooo good. :thud:

I'm starting to get really excited to get this. She is easily my favorite on-screen performance of a female comic book character. And she just looks soooo good. :thud:

Yeah mine too. I will NEVER understand why she did not get her own movie. Probably a good thing I guess!. Watched Michelle Peiffer on actors studio last week, she still looks great, she would make a great older Cat Woman.
:lecture

Yeah mine too. I will NEVER understand why she did not get her own movie. Probably a good thing I guess!. Watched Michelle Peiffer on actors studio last week, she still looks great, she would make a great older Cat Woman.
:lecture

I noticed her on a website where she placed 2nd for sexiest women over 50. She was an excellent catwoman , looking forward to getting this figure now. :D

Just got this email:

Hi

Thnaks for your order!
First lot of Cat arrived now.
You order will be send today.

Thanks a lot!

Regards
Store-rooms.com

:banana

i just got mine, and it's excellent. no worries about a scam - looks just like those first set of pics. i'll try and snap a few and post them if i can.

Attachments

• 0C00409B-94BB-4562-8A3E-99AC19997638.jpeg
    0C00409B-94BB-4562-8A3E-99AC19997638.jpeg
    587.1 KB · Views: 16
Back