Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really sorry about the lame pics guys. think i need more time to get some decent poses (and learn how to keep my damn hand steady :mad:), but thought you'd like to see the figure as quick as possible. the paint is really good, just like those initial pics (mine don't show it off too well, poor lighting). the feet are a tiny bit on the loose side, but still holds a pose well. just have to be careful since she's on high heels. the suit is really well tailored, but naturally a bit restrictive (i.e. no whip over the head poses). willing to take the articulation hit for the look of the suit though. overall a really nice bootleg. now i need a decent returns batman to go with it :)

c62bf0fe.jpg

440c0213.jpg

1c590b95.jpg

af306d57.jpg

9b398174.jpg

7f8326d7.jpg

9941ff25.jpg

and one for size comparison:

1c033d94.jpg

Looks good next to Batz and Joker!!

What's Batz looking at up there?

And... are those Asian version Deckard and Batty?:D

:lol:lol i think bats realises just how much of cigarette smoke he smells. the looking up shouldn't be so bad once i get seb's modded head for this.

as for deckard and batty, they're figures from the little known asian sci-fi movie "brade lunner". nah, both are waiting for parts and heads :monkey1

Well I think I'll do a few pics tonight my friends :D

I still have yet to open her but the one thing I noticed is her face seems a bit glossy, outfit looks amazing though

Back