Catwoman Bootleg Coming (Returns not Halle)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to try and get at least one or two up tonight then more on Monday,

Overall impressions... home run! As close to HT quality as I've ever seen a bootleg figure.

The body is nice and heavy with tight joints, the outfit is amazing, the pleather is nicely tailored the stitching is great the corset and boots all laced up, lots of nice extra hands. The whip is freaking great.

The head is great, looks a lot like Michelle Pfeiffer and the paint detailings are fantastic.

Now my cons list..

skin is not pale enough and head is a tad to small and neck too thick. and the body is nice but you can't get a lot of poses out of it especially in her neck and torso.

But if this is the only Catwoman we see we are still very lucky as I still think 1/6 female figures in general have a long any to go before they reach the level of male characters but this is actually one of the better ones by a mile.

Just noticed that her suit is rubbed off a bit right where her nipples would be. :(

Looks like she was moving around a lot in the package. SHe should have had a couple twisty ties...

P1100727.jpg

P1100728.jpg

P1100734.jpg

P1100745.jpg

P1100744.jpg

Many more pics to come...

Mine arrived today too! Shes so purty!

Limited poseablility but im sure once i get her sorted in my cabinet she will look great :)

I suppose the Store-Rooms orders should start to trickle in within the next week or so, huh? I gotta say, Ferraro's words of warning have me super curious as to whether or not they'll come through with the real deal.

Either way, it's starting to look like getting in on the ground floor with this release was a wise decision. The pictures and in-hand accounts seem to indicate that this figure is a real treasure; It's easy to imagine it's reputation growing as the years pass. Hell, it's asking price has already begun to knock on the $200 mark...I can't see that going south anytime soon.

Back