Hot Toys Phantom Menace Jar Jar Binks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let's goooooo
1000014323.jpg

I can’t believe I’m happy that the Star Wars reveals were lackluster. I seriously need to slow down and by that, I mean hot toys needs to slow down. No savage for me, I’m done with clone wars. This and the terminators are all I want from what I’ve seen this week. I absolutely hope the tongue is swappable.
I think we get this, due to the anniversary. I’m starting to doubt padawan kenobi is coming. I think we will get jar jar and battle droids from phantom menace. Probably with and without stap, and a commander to really milk us.

I can’t believe I’m happy that the Star Wars reveals were lackluster. I seriously need to slow down and by that, I mean hot toys needs to slow down. No savage for me, I’m done with clone wars. This and the terminators are all I want from what I’ve seen this week. I absolutely hope the tongue is swappable.
I think we get this, due to the anniversary. I’m starting to doubt padawan kenobi is coming. I think we will get jar jar and battle droids from phantom menace. Probably with and without stap, and a commander to really milk us.
Padawan Kenobi will come but on "Hot toys time"....
They have no rhyme or rhythm to reveals and anniversaries.

Back