Premium Format Cobra Commander Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that you can squeeze out one for your collection...:dunno

Well, it would be more than that. I usually always go the "completist" route.

I'll probably kick myself in the ass once Snake Eyes, Destro, and Storm Shadow come out.

:slap

I often just go to yojoe.com or peruse my copy of "The Ultimate Guide to GI Joe: 1982-1994" and then relay information as if its off the top of my head. True story. :lecture

I have that book and gave Nam one as well, Skiman patent "True Story" true story :lecture

I'm probably only going to pick up snake eyes, storm shadow and or destro if they come out in this format. I'm still playing catch up with all the marvel PF's.

Filecards > cartoon > comics

Agreed. I never even saw any episodes of the cartoon or read any of the comics until after I sold off all my figures in 1986 the summer before starting junior high. So my entire GI Joe owning/playing career was based on the filecards and me and my friends' imaginations.

If I ever had to show someone now something that encapsulates the awesomeness of 80's GI Joe I'd let them watch the first five minutes of the 1987 movie.

CC PF in front of, or to the side of the 1/6 Serpent throne with Commander looking upon it.

oh yeah....

Destro, Baroness, Stormie, Zartan...YES
Bludd, yeah
anyone else, mmm. maybe

Joes - All of the above if done proper... or not.
i'm easy. :(

image.php

^^^ Plus something tells me that Sideshow doesn't need to sale all of them to make a profit. Selling all of them is just icing on the cake for them.

A sellout in two months is just as profitable to Sideshow as a sellout in two minutes.
Yes, but less demand probably means lower edition sizes for future pieces. Meaning less profit. Meaning less incentive to do these at all. Plus, less demand means more stock not being sold by outside retailers, meaning less of that being ordered in the future from their perspective.

And of course, this is assuming it sells out at all.

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=26211&ref=search&26211

A week later and the exclusive is still up.

GIJoe PFs = Fail Turkey

I'm not sure about that. Then again, the Captain Hook at an edition size of 350 is still available and Disney p.f.'s seem like an afterthought at this point. Which I am suprised by, to be honest. I thought they would of been very popular.

Back