Current discount codes at SSC

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Feel free to call me an idiot (my wife does it daily), but I can't find the link on the SS site to view where Reward Points have come from. Wasn't there a page you could see where you've accumulated points from? I have points in my account that seems like a lot (not complaining) so I'd like to see how I got them.

Re: Current discount codes at SSC - and other talk that has nothing to do with codes

Feel free to call me an idiot (my wife does it daily), but I can't find the link on the SS site to view where Reward Points have come from. Wasn't there a page you could see where you've accumulated points from? I have points in my account that seems like a lot (not complaining) so I'd like to see how I got them.

It's in the manage account section

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I only see "Your Orders with Pending Points". Maybe some things aren't updated yet with the new policy?

Hey guys, should I be afraid of ordering from Sideshow after they locked one of my older accounts? Long story short, they basically thought I was trying to order more than the item limit (when I wasn't), and decided to lock my account. I had been shopping with them for about 2 years before that point and I lost a good $60 dollars in rewards points. And before I get accused of being a scalper on this board, I ended up never getting the item. I haven't shopped with them for a good year and a half now after than incident, I mainly stick with BBTS, but BBTS takes so long to get their distribution from sideshow.

Anybody ever have any reason to think these guys from sideshow are spiteful in anyway towards customers they banned? (substitute your own word if "spiteful" is too rough)

Yeah, that's what I thought too. I only see "Your Orders with Pending Points". Maybe some things aren't updated yet with the new policy?

Maybe they're going back through everybody's accounts and fixing the points

Maybe they're going back through everybody's accounts and fixing the points

Maybe I better hurry up and use the points before they realize that they've allocated me too many. :D

I looked yesterday and didn't see any method of reviewing past reward points on the site, only pending/upcoming points which is under the summary. The summary itself only lists total available and total pending, not where they've come from nor when they were (are to be) issued. They also have an option for reward point summary emails, which I've since turned on.

Last edited:

Terms and conditions link for reward points is down as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still needs to be revised on the summary page:

A few of the most important facts:

You can’t earn rewards and redeem them at the same time.

Bought MOS Supes with coupon and it tells me I have 180 pending points for it.

I looked yesterday and didn't see any method of reviewing past reward points on the site, only pending/upcoming points which is under the summary. The summary itself only lists total available and total pending, not where they've come from nor when they were (are to be) issued. They also have an option for reward point summary emails, which I've since turned on.
Yeah, that's all they've ever showed. I get the summary emails, but those dont tell where the points came from either. It just says how many points you have, and how many are pending. That's all the info they provide... I wish they had a history!

Just won $50 in rewards points on Twitter! Woooot!

Intresting. I wouldn't mind getting some points on the orders I used my rewards and codes on.

Were you participating in the Twitter Spam contest?

EDIT: Nevermind, I checked Twitter and see you won for the photo. Starbucks eh? Clearly you don't need an extra $50. ;)

Were you participating in the Twitter Spam contest?

EDIT: Nevermind, I checked Twitter and see you won for the photo. Starbucks eh? Clearly you don't need an extra $50. ;)

:lol
Congrats on winning!

Yeah, that's all they've ever showed. I get the summary emails, but those dont tell where the points came from either. It just says how many points you have, and how many are pending. That's all the info they provide... I wish they had a history!

Won't all that info. be in you order history?
Would be handy all on display without fishing.

Back