Custom Fireflys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Headsculpt and he insisted on weathering the oufit as well since he needed it to match the colors. Should be here any time now :D

Great job EF.
Btw, what pouches are those on the back pack they look great?
Also, do you know who makes the small pouches you have on the straps. I have those on my FF, but for the life of me, I cant remember who makes them and I need a couple for the arms of my Commando Snake Eyes.

The pouches on the pack are off some old 21st Centruy belt. I have 4 more of them if 2 people want them.

The ones on his straps are from a Dragon figure, can't think of the name, but 3 is all they had. I made the 4th one.

thats it.. I'm cancelling FF.. I'll wait for the classic SS version... these are awesome!

Yea, but there are like 5053 snake eyes figures compared to about 7 firefly.

I think they might pony up a 84ish figure, but not for a while.

Firefly GI Joe RAH Bash

Here is something I just finished tonight. Let me know what you guys think.
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Attachments

• levi-s-denim-vest-original-230309.jpg
    levi-s-denim-vest-original-230309.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 5
Re: Firefly GI Joe RAH Bash

Not only does it look great, those pix f'n rock :rock

Only thing I would suggest is to paint the head, but otherwise it is top notch. Weathering looks perfect. Love the gloved hands.

Re: Firefly GI Joe RAH Bash

Looks like FIREFLY is on a mission somewhere in the Middle East.

:)

The outfit, accessories, and weapons are superb. I echo what King Darkness said. The head needs to be painted (camo patten) to match the oufit.

Superbly done.

Back