CW Green Arrow series, "Arrow"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got caught up today....

So far I love the new Speedy and her attitude.....but my dislike for Laurel continues to grow. :lol

So what family is tormented more The Queens or the Lance's ?
Grant it Oliver and Thea lost their father and mother and their money, Quentin Lance and Laurel thought his daughter/sister was dead only to have her emerge alive and then later die and wasn't told about it.Then Quentin does find out and has a heart attack ! He get's demoted for helping the "Arrow" then he finds out his dead daughter is now alive due to some mystic water pit! Poor bastard!!!!

Last edited:
I'll say this about Wednesday's episode: Paul Blackthorne went way above what I've come to expect from acting on The CW, and I think Stephen Amell held his own in a few of those scenes, as well.

I just got caught up today....

So far I love the new Speedy and her attitude.....but my dislike for Laurel continues to grow. :lol

funny my 13 yr old son mentioned when Lance was going to shot his chained up daughter, that he should of just shot Laurel instead.....I guess she annoys him also.:lol:lol

Last edited:
Putting felicity in a romance with Oliver was stupid on the writers part, it comes off really annoying.... And I agree about Laurel, she makes a really bad Black Canary. The first one the writers could fix but the second was a casting mistake so I'm sure how they can fix that one.

Somebody please kill Felicity. Can't stand her.

:goodpost:

I fear they are going to end up with them getting engaged and shove their romance down viewers throats even more. If so, I really do hope it's her funeral. :lol

I may be the only person who doesn't mind Laurel, but I really only pay attention to her scenes when she's on missions with the team....

I like Ollie and Felicity together, as it gets rid of the ****ty, angsty "unrequited love" dimension. Of course, I always liked Felicity, until her fall from grace in season 3, that is, but, if I'm being honest. They better not kill her off. Season 3 made me realize something: I hate "Arrow." I hate it because "Arrow" isn't Green Arrow, and, when "Arrow" isn't Green Arrow, we wind up getting bull****, dragged-out, half-assed Batman rip-offs dressed up in a hood, so, if Olicity gets me an Oliver Queen who can actually smile and calls himself Green Arrow, I'm 100% in favor of it.

Felicity getting killed off would just mean we go back to the same one-dimensional mook who spoke in grunts and shot people in the face, and, if I wanted that ****, I'd just tune in to Daredevil and watch Bernthal as The Punisher (I'm absolutely going to, don't get me wrong, but, end of the day, that **** isn't Green Arrow, unless we're talking "Cry for Justice," and, in that case...gross).:lol

Well Laurel is the endgame if they stick to the comics.... and Green Arrow better f'n end up with Black Canary IMO.

Maybe Laurel just needs to work on her sense of humor and work harder to please him... :lol

Constantine was good...I think they solved that Sara Lance problem a bit fast though.

I think they're in a rush to get the Legends team together. We know Snart is in prison with "some good in him", we have a new half of Firestorm, Sara is back, and now Ray Palmer will be found next week.

Arrow is now on my need to watch every week rotation ...

I have felt that way once they started adding to new characters and doing crossovers. Before that the episodes were hit or miss. Some good, some boring. Now they are all good.

I started watching season 1 and 2, then quit because season three was awful. I re-started midway last season and now watch this season . If it wasn't for the Flash /arrow crossovers, I doubt I would be watching Arrow.

I liked Constantine as well. I gave up on his show a few episodes in, but I think he worked great here. I'd be all in if he were to make regular guest appearances here and in Flash.

Back