Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow thats pure crap. just kidding, its absolute gold. great job...and i dont know if you caught where i mentioned it, but what seems to help bring out the likeness a lot although its a small bit, is that you 'closed' his mouth. im planning on doing the same at some poitn to mine.

and Kuato, I posted some of these pics over at the SHH products forum. I wanted people to see the likeness in the sculpt so i hope you dont mind.

Thank you laudanum09! Your compliments makes me feel a little releived knowing I'm going in the right direction :), and i don't mind at all. I'm glad you noticed the lip paint, it is definately what i was going for, you can even see a touch of skin on top of the lip makeup.

Excellent work Kuato! :rock
That left eye is perfect! Excellent life to it.

I might blend the hair more to that nasty green, almost yellow, at the tips, more than the gold you have used, but I know why you used it. His hair always looks like the green is washing out, so the tips have more, and the roots are more his normal hair color.

Not shabby! Try a touch more black in the eye outlines areas for "earlier" shots and a more pure cherry red on the lips, but he looks astonishing otherwise. Makes me happy I got a HT one coming now. You've sold me on it's likeness possibilities.

By the time you get to the heads by Chris, you'll get your practice alright! :banana Can't wait to see your work on these! GREAT start!

Thanks Les, Great tips you've given me there Buddy :), and know that i will definately take them. I'm sure you've had your share of Joker paints way more hehe. And doh!, i forgot that part on the tips of the hair, i guess i was too much of in a hurry to start practicing.

Thanks Chris! Yeah, the licking lips Joker is gonna come out sweet!
laudanum09, glad you saw it and thank you.

Chris

There's been too much time pass since we've seen or heard from folks on this thread ... especially Chris. What's going on, gentlemen?

So will this update have a pic of the licking lips joker as well? :monkey5:monkey5:joy

No, since I will reuse the Joker 1 to make Joker 2 (lip-licker). But It's much, much improved, I think. Hopefully all will be happy with him.

Bale will be coming hopefully in 24 to 48 hours. He's actually much easier!

As soon as Joker 1 is done, I'll mold him and make modifications for Joker 2.

I hearby pledge to have Joker 2 done within 24 hours of molding Joker 1!!!:google

After all this is done, who wants an Alfred?

No, since I will reuse the Joker 1 to make Joker 2 (lip-licker). But It's much, much improved, I think. Hopefully all will be happy with him.

I hearby pledge to have Joker 2 done within 24 hours of molding Joker 1!!!:google

Sounds good! Can't wait to see it with the improvements :D

:google

I'd love an Alfred as well! I seriously doubt we see a Hot Toys figure of him, but Michael Caine really deserves his own figure. :rock

AARRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!! Me.....needd.....2.....c....pics.......:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

An Alfred is a figure I could really get behind because like BM said they're will probably never be one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back