Dark Knight Headsculpt Set From Chris Howes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris one word man..WOOOOWWWWW!!! The Joker rocks but I also have to say the Bale sculpt ROCKS! The texture on the sculpts are really going to bring these to life once I paint them, I know as i'm painting one of your other sculpts with texture and already not complete it looks so real.

Chris

Very nice work Kuato! I left you more detailed critisism in your thread, but your latest progress is impressive to say the least :clap

Thank you! They're sitting under silicone rubber that's slowly curing, now.....

Hey Chris, can you repost the pricing for the sculpt. I know the early-birds got a special rate, so what's the price now? And will the same pricing apply to the "licking" sculpt? Thanks... :)

Awesome work, really! Just awesome!

Hey Chris, can you repost the pricing for the sculpt. I know the early-birds got a special rate, so what's the price now? And will the same pricing apply to the "licking" sculpt? Thanks... :)

Awesome work, really! Just awesome!

Howdy!

Thanks, I'm glad people are digging them.

The SSF discount will apply until The Joker version 2 is done and molded in a couple of days. I'll post an official "cut-off" message when that happens. Until then I'll take as many orders as come in at the pricing you'll find in the first post on the first page.

Then I'll apply a similar pricing structure to the next set of heads (Dent, Gordon, Fox, Alfred). Tomorrow I'll start a new thread for those.:D

Can't wait to put my orders for the next wave!!!! Chris, any chance after you complete all these characters from the Dark Knight, you can get to do a Michael Keaton as Bruce Wayne and Jack Nicholson as the Joker?? Just a thought.:rolleyes:

woa, just woke up again... I've actually been looking for a really good sculpt on both of these with no luck. Not sure if anyone else know if there's any out there...oh by the way, my check finally went through. I'm sending you the payment for another one of these bad boys. Please put it down for the same modified neck for a Truetype Hot Toy body. Laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know for sure that Sovereign Studios has a Keaton Batman, but not sure as Bruce Wayne. As for the Nicholson Joker, there is already a head made by Feng on eBay as a set.

Then I'll apply a similar pricing structure to the next set of heads (Dent, Gordon, Fox, Alfred). Tomorrow I'll start a new thread for those.:D
I'm really looking forward to these. My personal preference would be to see them made in this sequence - Gordon, Alfred, Fox and Dent. But that's just me :)

So, anyone have a spare Hot Toys Truetype body with small neck adapter they would like to trade for a head?

I'm having trouble finding one and I thought surely someone here would have one available. I'd like to get one as quickly as possible so I can use it to assure the fit of the modified necks.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Thanks!

So, anyone have a spare Hot Toys Truetype body with small neck adapter they would like to trade for a head?

I'm having trouble finding one and I thought surely someone here would have one available. I'd like to get one as quickly as possible so I can use it to assure the fit of the modified necks.

Anyone interested, let me know.

Thanks!

I've got a small neck post I can send you, but not a full body.

I have a couple of the full bodies with both neck options......do we have an option on the head?? Let me know, I can send it out today if you like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back