David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

So this was one of the pics for the tease. So we get a flamethrower. I think it would be a nice tie-in and would just be badass; if they got Manta on the Squad. Probably towards the end. If they go cinematic universe, I'm sure Batman will have a point with Joker, and I don't see why we couldn't get Manta for Aquaman.

B-IuJjFCAAINhto.jpg

GotHam is not connected to any of the films.

Nah, it's a prequel to a disaster that's gonna be DCCU.
Yep its a mess already.... too soon for a new Batman, killer Hopeman, Flash and Arrow characters that will either be recast for the movies or be played by TV actors and more terrible castings than I care to mention :ohbfrank:
GotHam is not connected to any of the films.
Yet another mess that needs fixing

Nah, Gotham has played with things too much to be connected to the movies. Its fine left as an alternate universe. I think making Arrow and Flash part of the movie universe would have been a good move, but with the Suicide Squad film's cast changes, that possibility went away as well. DC really blew an opportunity not using their successful TV shows to help bolster up their lack of movie success.

I know what you mean. When I saw dead shot and Ras al Ghul I kept hoping they mention Batman a little. And when that female voice that yelled out saying she was a psychologist, I was think this would make a great into for Batman to swing in. But like with Smallville the movie and tv shows are in 2 seperate universes. What a missed opportunity for major ratings. It would be cool too if tvs flash and arrow were to mention the mess in Metropolis.

I wouldn't like Arrow to be part of the movie Universe, Arrow is severely "bastardized" (sorry for the term but it fits :lol) in the TV show, they basically made him a nerfed Batman, and he's not Batman, he doesn't even come close to anything Batman.

Green Arrow is a fun smart ass fast talking vigilante and most times an underdog, not a brooding outcast with questionable methods who trains with the League of Assassins and has everything planned 10 steps ahead.

Furthermore Arrow doesn't talk with Bale-ish growly whispers :lol

Grant's Flash would complement the DCCU perfectly though.

I like Arrow for that reason though. I mean we can't see to get anything solid on the Batman front, and pretty much if they replaced Ollie with Bruce, it'd be an amazing and perfect Batman. Seeing as we only have Gotham :slap

Just me, though.

I wouldn't like Arrow to be part of the movie Universe, Arrow is severely "bastardized" (sorry for the term but it fits :lol) in the TV show, they basically made him a nerfed Batman, and he's not Batman, he doesn't even come close to anything Batman.

Green Arrow is a fun smart ass fast talking vigilante and most times an underdog, not a brooding outcast with questionable methods who trains with the League of Assassins and has everything planned 10 steps ahead.

Furthermore Arrow doesn't talk with Bale-ish growly whispers :lol

Grant's Flash would complement the DCCU perfectly though.

DNcHqb8.png

Margot sported a new do last night at the Oscars. Could be her hairstyle for Harley. :D
fKFKWzx.jpg

Back