David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

I just found this :lol About 2 months ago he posted this pic on instagram. #2015 haircut. That's very Joker right there.:yess:

rWbqwj1.png

But Brainiac, you have the knowledge of 10,000 worlds and cool purple lights on your head , you don't need hair.

I was immediately reminded of that guy responsible for the Rises shooting, uuuugh.

Are celebrities really that unaware of the PR disaster they can bring on themselves through social media?

Hhhhhhhhmmmmm that's interesting, I was oblivious to Baron Muchausen, and after a quick internet research and watching a few videos, I think I get the possible reference now, well that's much better, I remember David Ayer said Joker would be "majestic" and that Baron Munchausen character seems to be majestic in a sort of way, perhaps that's Leto's approach to the character, if that's the case then I stuck my foot in my mouth cause I forgot Leto was actually a good actor :slap

Hhhhhhhhmmmmm that's interesting, I was oblivious to Baron Muchausen, and after a quick internet research and watching a few videos, I think I get the possible reference now, well that's much better, I remember David Ayer said Joker would be "majestic" and that Baron Munchausen character seems to be majestic in a sort of way, perhaps that's Leto's approach to the character, if that's the case then I stuck my foot in my mouth cause I forgot Leto was actually a good actor :slap

Man, you're analyzing that picture like it's the Da vici Code or something :lol I think Leto just drew that stuff because that's how he looks with the long hair and the beard. Anyway, I doubt they'll show him in makeup so quick...then again,

8PpsUGy.jpg

the first pic of Ledger was released a year and two months before the film came out, so who knows?

:lol I am, but I think I'll go with Kara's idea anyway.

And I kinda want to see the Baron's movie now, looks fun.

Back