David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Something had to go
The look is too busy, like If George Lucas was behind it :lol

Either the face tattoos go or the metal mouth, I could accept the body tats but the face just sucks. Is too much.

At this point I'd settle at least for the face tattoo, which seems to be nonexistent in the other pics of the Joker.

And the rest of the tattoos do look like PS so, good.

I'm not concerned about the Joker in this- he will steal the show. I'm concerned about the other characters..will be one of the most interesting attempts ever in the comic book movie genre...

"Joker"..... suuure it is. :rolleyes2

I still can not believe this is the route they are going. DC is ruining there universe. Horrible casting choices in my opinion, horrible looks/attires, terrible idea in not mixing TV and Movie universe (Arrow and Flash actors should be in Justice League playing there roles). Everything is bad. Man of Steel was terrible, I am not expecting much more from BvS, Suicide Squad, etc.....

Should have just offered Bale more money, have him be Bats, link the Nolan universe to the Arrow, Flash, Man of Steel, universe and go from there. Recast Wonder Woman and new movie, Cyborg and new movie, start introducing team up hints in Arrow and Flash. Justice League movie of Batman, Superman, Flash, Arrow, Wonder Woman, Cyborg. This is what I would have done.

I know you guys are going to cringe at this but if they made the Joker a homicidal schizophrenic cross dresser manic, Leto could be wearing woman's lipstick as a smile and a face full of make up to cover his manly face like a geisha. Just a thought

I know you guys are going to cringe at this but if they made the Joker a homicidal schizophrenic cross dresser manic, Leto could be wearing woman's lipstick as a smile and a face full of make up to cover his manly face like a geisha. Just a thought

You mean like the nurse from TDK.

Eha8bs6.gif

I would prefer that instead of the Hot Topic Joker.

It would be a crazier version of this! Nothing wrong with that, i would be into it

Yeah kind a like that but a little bit more schizophrenic multiple personalities where the Joker really thinks he's a woman at times. I know I'm just stretching I would just love to see a crazy new approach to insanity

Anything would be better than what we have now for Joker. Would be a different spin on it, could be interesting.

Back