David Ayer's Academy Award winning "Suicide Squad"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC's Suicide Squad movie

Yeah ok, fair enough, sorry if I got a little intense [emoji38]

And yes, I agree, I would love a 300-esque WW movie.

Aw hell no, I always hated that time reversal crap from Superman the movie with a passion.
It's cool man its still up in the air what they do , I am hoping for something that is in line with the rest of the universe they are creating so it can integrate with the rest of what they are show casings.

I am looking forward to DC movies more then I am foe anything marvel is producing considering the most recent AoU felt like a repetition of the first. Do we have to see the avengers fight amongst themselves in every movie. I guess if it worked the first time why change it.

iT5P3gd.jpg

Harley looks like I expected. I like it though, although I would have killed for the classic costume modified or something. Cara looks like Kendall Jenner in this shot, Smith doesn't look that bad. Two on the end are a little meh but overall not as bad as it could have been. I love five of the looks up there. The others I'm sure will grow on me.

Yeah, I was just about to say that. The Arrow Katana looks like a straight-up adaptation of Katana, and she looks awesome, but the skwad version looks awesome in her own right.

Yeah I don't know who any of those 2 guys are.

Looks like they went with the epidermolytic hyperkeratosis Croc, looks fantastic, I would have rather they went with a huge looking CGI dude, but looks good nonetheless.

Edit: had to copy/paste epidermolytic hyperkeratosis :lol

I got 'em confused. Edgar Ramirez is tattoo dude aka El Diablo, and Adam Beach is Cornrows Ramirez aka Slipknot. :lol

Croc looks cool but a bit too small? Harley looks okay, not bad and not great.

I actually think Jai Courtney looks the coolest in that pic, I have a feeling he’s going to be awesome in this movie. I think him as Boomerang is perfect casting. Also Will Smith looks pretty awesome with a baldy.

Poor Harley, what they did to her... :monkey4

Croc's face looks terrible. At least he's not an overgrown kahkah monster, that's good.

DS, El Diablo and Enchantress are fine.

Freaking awesome Boomerang and Katana! :rock

__

Slipknot? Interesting...

Surprised Harley doesn't have "I'm damaged too" tattooed on her forehead. Missed opportunity DC.

**** it. I'll pay $11 dollars to watch Margot Robbie jump around dressed like that. Hopefully, they use the stripper element from Azzarello's Joker book.:lol

Back