Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when SSC announced the ES for Batman Reg....SSFreaks Lost it....everyone went bonkers...LOL...They're going to lose it, once we hear the ES for Superman

picture.php

I liked Ex head n i might not use regular head for display at all .... for that i will wait for Reeves superman Pf but for this Ex is the way to go.... day 1 order for mE :yess:

3002151_press03.jpg

3002151_press02.jpg

That would look really cool if you weren't such a **** about it.

I am NOT sure it looks better at all, but as said it is only a quick PS job

Yeah I'm not sure it looks better without em now.

Opinions on the exclusive notwithstanding, the regular portrait is the epitome of what a Superman statue should be. Too awesome...

I was thinking the SAME THING. 20 pages of *****ing about the Ex, and so few talking about how EPIC the reg head looks.

we pray for red lighted eyes

Id rather just have red painted eyes

No electronics, please! Risk of defects and useless statue if broken/worn down.

Give me a classic superman statue without light up please.:pray:

No cheesy toy-like "lightbulb eyes" on a $350+ statue for me please. Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking. "Oh goody, he has light bulbs in his eyes that light up!" :slap Um yeah, that will age well and won't malfunction eventually, sure.... As for the ES, if it's higher than Batman (not gonna happen BTW as Batman is more popular than Supes) that won't be appealing for me. If you look at ANY old high ES statue on ebay of any statue company, they are all now selling for less than their original retail price. Check ebay listings if you don't believe me. I'm talking an ES of 5000 pieces or more. I would NEVER sell Supes to anyone, but I certainly won't feel as pleased to own him if 10,000 other people have the exact same piece. LMAO, I think I'm in a bad mood tonight or something. :rotfl stepping off soap box now...

P.S. If the Ex has an exclusive head and the Ex ES is 2000 or less then I take back everything I said and this Ex statue is a win! Please no simple Ex with only a different "hand." That would be lame IMHO lol.

Worse would be lighted up googly eyes.

Ex eye stickers or fail.

:lecture..........:monkey1 please no light up eyes and no stickers.....

EX=Switchout hand with Phantom Zone Projector
EX=COH

Both wins

EX=Krypto

EPIC WIN!!!!!

I simply cannot fathom why some people want light-up eyes...

But we are all different I guess.

LIghted eyes or not i dont mind as long as they are not googly

I don't want them light up, it is just one more thing that could brake ...lol. What I want is a nicely painted red in the eyes... I really like the look of the new COH.

The only way I will accept light up eyes is if they have the same kind of laser that laser lights do.

Sorry, but I need to re-state my opinion after reading some of these posts lol. Please, why on earth would people want light up eyes?! That Cyclops Ex PF is a real grail now isn't he...? LMAO. So much so that the broken Cyclops PF whose light up eyes no longer are functional is sitting on sale in stock at BBTS for months and no one is buying him. :slap Don't mess with Supes please. No light up eyes SS please because they eventually break.

:goodpost: Superman needs to be a classic and timeless piece. I just don't get these "Wow, cool, light up eyes" people. Not to insult anyone, but are these people that want this on Superman's PF eleven years old...? Light up eyes are for toys, not an expensive statue. Your idea for an Ex is great.

You wouldn't be able to tell if the head had a light up feature from the artists first sculpt. At least I don't think so. That head would most likely be sent to make a mold, and then another version would be used to figure out the electronics.

Oh and I am in the NO light up eyes camp....just one more thing that can go wrong IMHO.

Jim Lee ex profile.

How about a smiling Superman?

lmaoooooooo Ex or Ex not, there is no Reg.

Any word on what the Exclusive will be for Superman PF?

Kryptonite Codpiece:monkey3

EX is googly eyes.

Its clearly now,SS dont read this forum!!

3002151_press03.jpg

Back