Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH speaking of PICTURES... I put this together

ffda24e1f7_zps5df33f00.jpg

Does else think that these MAY be the same head... or are we looking at a THIRD completely different Superman ... they are both looking down, and I am just wondering ig it is the paint job that is making the difference. I am looking at the brow mainly which makes me thing that it may be the same

No curl in the front

Does else think that these MAY be the same head... or are we looking at a THIRD completely different Superman ... they are both looking down, and I am just wondering ig it is the paint job that is making the difference. I am looking at the brow mainly which makes me thing that it may be the same

:exactly:

-The neck is retracted
-the hair is different
-The mouth is even more angry
-Also the brow

the proto is pretty look to Alex Ross style

It's too late for a change?:monkey2

It's not the same sculpt. Strange... I really was looking forward to an Alex Ross portrait. I wonder what happened.

-The neck is retracted yeah was thinking the same thing
-the hair is different there is an identical area between the two pics
-The mouth is even more angrymaybe the paint
-Also the browyeah

I agree with some of what you said dude... I wonder if there were changes made

1. Everyone doesn't dislike the EX eyes. Those who don't, fine, but not everyone agrees with you.
2. Many of you complaining will buy the EX anyway. You just have to have the EX. You'll cry, but you'll buy. And because they have your money anyway, SS doesn't have much reason to make a change because you know what you paid for.
3. If this had lights...at some point your lights will stop. If I want to sell mine with working lights and you want to sell yours with burnt out lights, you're at an automatic disadvantage because of a design set to fail from the start. Yeah they might look cool, but for things that generally appreciate in value, I'd prefer to not have a built in failure. If it isn't Cyclops or lightsabers, NO to lights.
4. Don't be mad, but if you buy it you have no reason to complain.

:goodpost::exactly::clap:clap:clap

It looks like two different sculpts to me. The mouth looks drastically different and the prototype head looks more aged and Alex Ross inspired.

Originally Posted by peedi
1. Everyone doesn't dislike the EX eyes. Those who don't, fine, but not everyone agrees with you.
2. Many of you complaining will buy the EX anyway. You just have to have the EX. You'll cry, but you'll buy. And because they have your money anyway, SS doesn't have much reason to make a change because you know what you paid for.
3. If this had lights...at some point your lights will stop. If I want to sell mine with working lights and you want to sell yours with burnt out lights, you're at an automatic disadvantage because of a design set to fail from the start. Yeah they might look cool, but for things that generally appreciate in value, I'd prefer to not have a built in failure. If it isn't Cyclops or lightsabers, NO to lights.
4. Don't be mad, but if you buy it you have no reason to complain.

:goodpost::exactly::clap:clap:clap

Ya know. I really don't see the harm in complaining about a piece before it gets released. Perhaps SS will make some changes because of it. I know we all like to say the if everyone buys then SS could care less but I know if I was making something that people were buying, I would want to make the cutomer happy even if they were going to buy it anyways. Of course I am not a buisness so what do I know.

What drives me crazy is if people come here after ordering the EX or not and still ***** on ad on about the eyes. I will probably post about it once myself and say how I feel about it in hand. But I will probably leave it at that. There is also the chance I could sing the praises after I have it.

But there is nothing wrong with complaining before the release for now and hope that SS makes them detachable or give us an extra head or something.

-The neck is retracted
-the hair is different
-The mouth is even more angry
-Also the brow

I was just about to say the same thing.

It's not the same sculpt. Strange... I really was looking forward to an Alex Ross portrait. I wonder what happened.

It looks like two different sculpts to me. The mouth looks drastically different and the prototype head looks more aged and Alex Ross inspired.

Mouth and chin look very different. Chin also looks more tucked in.

Other then the eyes I prefer the new sculpt.
All good points guys ...
So maybe we have another statue coming???

Ya know. I really don't see the harm in complaining about a piece before it gets released. Perhaps SS will make some changes because of it. I know we all like to say the if everyone buys then SS could care less but I know if I was making something that people were buying, I would want to make the cutomer happy even if they were going to buy it anyways. Of course I am not a buisness so what do I know.

What drives me crazy is if people come here after ordering the EX or not and still ***** on ad on about the eyes. I will probably post about it once myself and say how I feel about it in hand. But I will probably leave it at that. There is also the chance I could sing the praises after I have it.

But there is nothing wrong with complaining before the release for now and hope that SS makes them detachable or give us an extra head or something.

My point is there are people out there who like the EX head as it is.

how many faces will do SS?

each time the show new pics looks diferent

1- sneak
2-comic con
3-production
4-yesterday pics
5.tomorrow?¿?
6-homemade....

Untitled-8.png

2A9YF.jpg

superman_pf.jpg

sideshow-collectibles-superman-premium-format-preview.jpg

I am wondering if the Ex head is an evolution of SEVERAL of the ones we have seen. We know the Reg has gone through at least 2 steps so:dunno

Back