Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plus he's the top poster in this thread with 637 posts :lol

Wait a minute ... where do you see that???? I am #1?!?!?!?!?!?

I'M NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!

Hbkani2.gif

Oh you don't get to laugh Mr. Just Shy of 20 000 posts in 4 YEARS!!!!!!:pfft:

-Jay-
Total Posts: 19,518
Posts Per Day: 10.30

Spidey976
Total Posts: 3,526
Posts Per Day: 16.11

You post more per day than me. Ohhhhh burn, BURRRRRN :lol ;)

The reg might have a Permanent attached head to the body so the ex head would not work.

I'm assuming the folk wanting to buy the EX heads will also buy EX statue's themselves so they can tinker with the donkey ball eye sockets.

Since the statue isn't actually out yet...

I've decided one of my criteria for buying is to only pick up statues that truly capture the essence of the character. I love this piece. But something is off on the EX.

It's no longer about Superman being a classic character. I believe, personally, thats what this piece is all about. Superman standing alone, looking upward probably listening to his father, in the fortress of solitude (based on the base).

The statue captures his strength without him shooting lasers, flying around or lifting a car.

I just think the essence of the piece gets lost with the EX. The regular is more than enough for me.

Someone who really wants it can have mine. It's a shame as I really wanted this to turn out well. Other than the EX COH, this piece is incredible and if anyone from SSC is reading, well done.

Wonder if this was Andy Bergholtz's idea to include the eye steam effect since he sculpted the heads.

Or was it "Creative Director" Tom Gilliland.

-Jay-
Total Posts: 19,518
Posts Per Day: 10.30

Spidey976
Total Posts: 3,526

You post more per day than me. Ohhhhh burn, BURRRRRN :lol ;)

this will be 25000 post in 4 years :rotfl

Spidey 4 president

:wink1:

OH speaking of PICTURES... I put this together

ffda24e1f7_zps5df33f00.jpg

Does else think that these MAY be the same head... or are we looking at a THIRD completely different Superman ... they are both looking down, and I am just wondering ig it is the paint job that is making the difference. I am looking at the brow mainly which makes me thing that it may be the same

Back