Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the Ex portrait has a nice effect to it.

I like it. Anyone else's opinion on the Ex portrait is irrelevant to me.

You are the one buying it for yourself, I am doing the same, but I do consider others opinions, and a third head without the effect would please a lot of people. Also, isn't the effect going to be added AFTER the moulding process??? SO wouldn't it be easy to leave it off?? Though they would have to painting twice as many Ex heads.

You are the one buying it for yourself, I am doing the same, but I do consider others opinions, and a third head without the effect would please a lot of people. Also, isn't the effect going to be added AFTER the moulding process??? SO wouldn't it be easy to leave it off?? Though they would have to painting twice as many Ex heads.

As I said, other people's opinions are irrelevant to me. They may be buying the same statue but they aren't paying for mine or vice versa.

A third portrait would just up the cost and make Freaks here complain even more then they are now...and the PF hasn't even gone up for PO yet! :lol

As far as the molding process is concerned...I have no idea how the process goes for Sideshow.

I wash my hands of this piece

tumblr_mk4fowKFHt1s8uu1lo1_400.gif

Just kidding ex or fail

As I said, other people's opinions are irrelevant to me. They may be buying the same statue but they aren't paying for mine or vice versa.

A third portrait would just up the cost and make Freaks here complain even more then they are now...and the PF hasn't even gone up for PO yet! :lol

As far as the molding process is concerned...I have no idea how the process goes for Sideshow.

Is that possible?

I don't hate the EX head but I don't love it either. I can see how special the EX head could look without the effects added in and IMO would be the best looking head out of the 3 options. I will still buy the EX but its a shame when something that awesome and seemingly so easy to add will most likely be left behind.

actually they could have three and the price would be the same to you since we already know it $400 but I think it will only be two

Awwww... Snoopy I thought you cared.... lol.

However, you are right... I wil buy this and be happy with it, and it won't effect how I feel about if others don't like it. Guess I just want people to be happy unlike some of heartless people....lol

POing the EX tomorrow. I actually like the EX COH. I do wish we could have seen some WIP shots of the EX COH with red eyes only. Just to see what it would have looked like out of curiosity. Either way, their is no denying this is the very best Superman statue I have seen. Nothing else even comes close. Well done SSC!

POing the EX tomorrow. I actually like the EX COH. I do wish we could have seen some WIP shots of the EX COH with red eyes only. Just to see what it would have looked like out of curiosity. Either way, their is no denying this is the very best Superman statue I have seen. Nothing else even comes close. Well done SSC!

The bust is the best Superman statue I've seen.

The bust is the best Superman statue I've seen.

A bust is a bust, not a FS statue. However, it does look great. I don't really collect busts but both the Supes and Bats busts are remarkable pieces. The Supes PF will be the only Superman piece in my collection.

Back