Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THIS THING IS EPICALLY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WILL LOOK AMAZING IN PERSON, I CANT WAIT TO PO MY EX AND GET IT IN HAND.

HECK I CANT EVEN WAIT FOR THE VIDEOS OF THIS THING AT THIS YEARS SDCC.

AND I CANT WAIT FOR WHAT NEW DC PF SURPRISES WE WILL GET AT SDCC THE EXCITEMENT IS KILLER :)

So last year I got 2 PF's (Bats and Ivy), this year my first order is Superman so 1 down ? to go..... (wonder women, cat woman, harley quinn...)

Passing out now... :panic:

If Bats is 25 inches tall, I have a feeling Superman will be ether 25 as well or 26 inches tall at the most.

Cant wait to find out tomorrow!

Is that possible?

I don't hate the EX head but I don't love it either. I can see how special the EX head could look without the effects added in and IMO would be the best looking head out of the 3 options. I will still buy the EX but its a shame when something that awesome and seemingly so easy to add will most likely be left behind.

Yes. Sadly it is. :lol

Awwww... Snoopy I thought you cared.... lol.

However, you are right... I wil buy this and be happy with it, and it won't effect how I feel about if others don't like it. Guess I just want people to be happy unlike some of heartless people....lol

Don't talk about Jay like that. :nana:

Oh and speak of...

You got that right!!!!!!

What? Did you say something? I can't hear you.:monkey3

This is Sideshows idea of a bad April fools day joke.:nana: I think they are all laughing at us because we actually think they would release a horrible worm eye sculpt.:slap The head sculpt is great but will look great with just red eyes.

You won't get the Reeve version or the eventual lsf?

No. Not that big of a Superman fan. Feel the same way about Spidey over in the Marvel U. They are both iconic characters that will get representation in my collection but I will not have multiple statues of either character on my display shelves. I own the Spidey Com and will own the Supes PF. That'll be enough for me.

I think the EX HEAD is FANTASTIC!

I really think that for those who say they don't like it at the moment, it will ether grow on you or when you see it in person you will completely love it!

I really think that for those who say they don't like it at the moment, it will ether grow on you or when you see it in person you will completely love it!

I really do think it'll look great in person.

They could make these red tendrils slide out of the head and have two extra pieces that slide in for non tendril effect. If they are packaged separately, it will cut down on breakages, too.

Well, they'll get their chance. Just about everyone who doesn't like the EX is going to order one anyway. :lol

Not sure, but weren't people complaining about the Joker EX head when it was first announced? Oops

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I did some retouching and I see some Reeve's resemblance??

oELmPbF.jpg

The angry and stoic head sculpt of superman will go amazingly well with the angry and stoic batman head sculpts.

The display options for those two together is mind boggling and will satisfy any and everyone's taste.

Just give me Wonder Woman with with a stoic and angry sculpt and my trinity is COMPLETE. All I would need then is the rest of Bats and Sups friend/foe PF's and I'm done collecting statues.

Back