Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping its just 1 of those statues that look awesome in hand.

This is the case with most products I've found. Until you actually see the thing you can't appreciate the work. I think HT's Indie looks horrid on pictures but I asked the local shop to let me have a look and he's no where near as bad as the pics.

We need to get a picture of the head tilted round a bit. I think he's supposed to be looking to his left which makes straight on pictures look worse than they actually are (hopes).

The EX looks the same to me. I doubt they would deliberatly paint one different than the other. It's the same sculpt but with a cigar.

I'm so annoyed by the eyes pix I kicked my foot off a fence today i think i broke it guys this is the worst ever in history of the sideshow story.

I am the angry about this you guys. I phoned the SS customer service and gave them a talking too but they wouldn't listen I said;

'Look sir, look. This is not the Sideshow that I am used to, do you understand sir? You people have raped my childhoodren like George Lucas and also the Michael Bay with Transformers'

Anyways I'm close to cancelling.

9row10.jpg

My source cannot be given up :D I am tipping a review vid on the Tube soonish tho.

GOOOOOOOOOOGGGLLLLLLY

So far every single picture released of the production statues have been googly.

That is beyond insane.

I am the angry about this you guys. I phoned the SS customer service and gave them a talking too but they wouldn't listen I said;

'Look sir, look. This is not the Sideshow that I am used to, do you understand sir? You people have raped my childhoodren like George Lucas and also the Michael Bay with Transformers'

Anyways I'm close to cancelling.
Are you cancelling it?

Neo.

Looking at this pic I think this one is much less "googly eyed" than the other earlier shots.
If you look at the irises they're both painted correctly here, notice the same small amount of white showing in the corner of each eye. With this portrait it's actually the pupil on the left that's throwing it off a bit. It's not central within the iris as it should be, if that makes sense.

I cancelled mine on thursday.. And I don't regret it! I saw a youtube unboxing of it today, where the eyes kinda looked fine.. But still there is something about it that bothers me. And when there seems to be so many with bad heads I'm not taking a chance on getting lucky, as I live so far away.

But for those of you that get good ones, congrats ;)

I cancelled mine on thursday.. And I don't regret it! I saw a youtube unboxing of it today, where the eyes kinda looked fine.. But still there is something about it that bothers me. And when there seems to be so many with bad heads I'm not taking a chance on getting lucky, as I live so far away.

But for those of you that get good ones, congrats ;)

Can u post link of unboxing please

Not regretting leaving this one.
If it was 1:5 to go with the new line I'd get it, even better they should of done the Predator line 1:4.
I will keep getting Predator pieces but can live without a Dutch.

Back