ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bj7qc2.jpg

2ujmg5s.jpg

Visor is pretty much finished, needs to dry up and be sanded a bit even. I remodeled it after a recast of the original helmet, which was all but symmetrical, like Vader's helmet. I think got the shape down to a T! (best pun ever)

On a side note, I think the assymmetrical designs of these original helmets gives them alot of personality! Long live handcrafted old school work!

2ujmg5s.jpg

Visor is pretty much finished, needs to dry up and be sanded a bit even. I remodeled it after a recast of the original helmet, which was all but symmetrical, like Vader's helmet. I think got the shape down to a T! (best pun ever)

On a side note, I think the assymmetrical designs of these original helmets gives them alot of personality! Long live handcrafted old school work!
thats why the marmit is perfect and SSC's sucks:rotfl

thats why the marmit is perfect and SSC's sucks:rotfl

Not sure if Marmit got the visor right, dont have it in hand. The original visor is pretty unsymmetrical , they got most of the shape right though, so it's probably accurate too. :)

124cvac.jpg

Pointed out where the original ESB helmet goes off symmetry-wise. One half is pretty even, but the other half has to dents in it. I'm looking way too much into this.. <_<

148lqtz.jpg

Last edited:
jpc4qo.jpg

Pretty sure this is the most accurate Fett visor I'm capable of making! :rock

Painted the silver with a brush instead of spraypainting it to give it a bit of a rough worn feel.

How do you trace the weathering on the helmet from the template?

Gave my Yoda glass eyes, was quite a challenge, but I like it alot!

Irises are a slight bit too big IMO, but he looks alot more like a puppet now, which is awesome!

Still a WIP!

z3faa.jpg

vqqsfc.jpg

Last edited:
Back