ECZamurai's custom fig's!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
313j19s.jpg

nzoif7.jpg

Some slight inaccuracies because of my slightly worn out brush. I'm a poor guy. :lol

dymx6e.jpg

Most nerf-wrecking thing to do with the visor mod.. spraypainting it gloss black.

Went well mostly, tho it went past the tape I used in a few spots. Will have to repaint those and not seal it. Oh well.

Id be interested in the emperor cast too when its available, never thought id need to replace the sideshow one but that blows it away

I'll send my Emperor sculpt to Dorgmal, however keep in mind that my emperor is already painted and therefor a cast would lose detail. Plus you would have to paint it yourself, or get someone to paint it, because I simply don't have time and would not want you waiting 2 years for a headsculpt. I'm lazy like that. :p

Woo hoo! Awesome, I can not wait. I've wanted your Emperor sculpt since first seeing it many months ago! Super stoked.

hvv6yx.jpg

Flash pic with my good camera showing off the colors and detail. It's about as detailed as Sideshow's piece, maybe even more detailed, although less clean. Dont have an airbrush, all handy work.:(

zvoqe0.jpg

Re-dyed the flightsuit.

iwpy5x.jpg

Bummed out a bit because I put on a final layer of dullcoat (was still some left in the tank) and for some reason the bottom piece got all screwed. Might redo it when I feel like it.

346nxv8.jpg

Before/after comparison. You can see the added flare the new visor gives, as well as the Tomy's more accurate (though still not quite accurate) earpieces.

Finally got into contact with Dorg! He's willing to cast Luke heads, I asked him if he can cast emperor's head without damaging the paint, still waiting on a response for that. If he can, then it's a go!

Back