Elektra Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it would be instant, However, Elektra sold out pretty fast, like within an hour

So you're saying a Modern Thor done in the same format as Elektra would not sellout faster than Elektra? I guest Sideshow will have to produce a Modern Thor for that to be proven one way or another. I have no interest in Elektra no matter how good the sculpt looks but I'd buy a Modern Thor in a heatbeat.

So you're saying a Modern Thor done in the same format as Elektra would not sellout faster than Elektra? I guest Sideshow will have to produce a Modern Thor for that to be proven one way or another. I have no interest in Elektra no matter how good the sculpt looks but I'd buy a Modern Thor in a heatbeat.

I didn't say she would sell out faster, I said it was fast. I have no interest in Thor no matter how good he looked but I did buy Elektra.

A modern Thor would be a instant sellout but why would Sideshow do that.:rolleyes:

Well because they have produced:

Thor LSB
Thor v Loki Dio
Thor PF (change-o-head)

If you don't mind I would love a DD PF or comiquette first.:D

Well because they have produced:

Thor LSB
Thor v Loki Dio
Thor PF (change-o-head)

If you don't mind I would love a DD PF or comiquette first.:D

Like I said earlier, it sure didn't stop them from releasing all those Iron Men and Things. But I do agree that PF DD should have been done before Elektra but I'm not the Director of Project Design at Sideshow.

Bowen and Sideshow have the hots for Ironman. The film was popular. Make hay while the sun is shining. Maybe after the Thor movie we will see a glut of Thor stuff. At least SS have produced the definitive Thor with the PF.

Bowen and Sideshow have the hots for Ironman. The film was popular. Make hay while the sun is shining. Maybe after the Thor movie we will see a glut of Thor stuff. At least SS have produced the definitive Thor with the PF.

I don't think the Thor movie will be as popular

I hope my wait list converts... really prefer this statue over the PF.

Back