English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arsenal are a f__king shower!!!! Ruled out of signing Higuain & Cesc.

I don't see them signing Rooney or Fellaini either.

If they go in to the season without at least 3 massive top quality signings, the club should be boycotted!!! I just hope fans are holding of on renewing their season tickets. This club can't carry on taking the p_ss out of the fans!

Arsenal are a f__king shower!!!! Ruled out of signing Higuain & Cesc.

I don't see them signing Rooney or Fellaini either.

If they go in to the season without at least 3 massive top quality signings, the club should be boycotted!!! I just hope fans are holding of on renewing their season tickets. This club can't carry on taking the p_ss out of the fans!

The Arsenal board won't spend any proper money even though the club has been stagnating for several years.

The United board had the managerial equivalent of a vintage Ferrari and replaced it with a bicycle with no brakes and a flat tyre.

The suits in charge of some clubs just haven't got a clue.

On the bright side, neither of our teams have this idiot on board,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...-s-Joe-Kinnear-head-and-shoulders-above-peers

Last edited:

Arsenal could easily afford his wages but aren't stupid enough to pay them.

Arsenal are run like a business not a football team. They buy to sell & I can't imagine Rooney being viewed in that category.

They need to start showing some ambition & fast. It's frustrating how the Higuain deal has gone all quiet. According to talkSport Arsenal had a £19m bid for Lars Bender turned down today but how true that is I don't know?

Arsenal are run like a business not a football team. They buy to sell & I can't imagine Rooney being viewed in that category.

They need to start showing some ambition & fast. It's frustrating how the Higuain deal has gone all quiet. According to talkSport Arsenal had a £19m bid for Lars Bender turned down today but how true that is I don't know?

The hold up with Higuain is that Real are trying to offer him and other players to us as part of a deal to take Bale the other way.I think you will eventually sign him tho. I dont get how your board are bulking at paying Fellaini 100k a week yet reward Walcot similar wages with his contract renewal . Seems very strange.

The hold up with Higuain is that Real are trying to offer him and other players to us as part of a deal to take Bale the other way.I think you will eventually sign him tho. I dont get how your board are bulking at paying Fellaini 100k a week yet reward Walcot similar wages with his contract renewal . Seems very strange.

Yeah I heard rumours about that. I hope he doesn't go to Madrid though. I really don't like that club.

I must admit Bale for Higuain, Di Maria plus cash is a pretty good deal. The biggest problem though is them two will command close to 300K a week added together.

Paulinho seems like a great buy for Spurs though. That looks like the end of Scott Parker for Spurs now

Seems he is in final negotiations. Should be in a jersey next week or two.

As for Rooney..he's only good enough for plowing manure. He and his team deserve each other. Til death do us apart or something like that.

Rooney is one of the worst players in the EPL. Why would they sign him? :dunno. For his good looks? :cuckoo:

Rooney is one of the worst players in the EPL

:cuckoo:

Despite having a questionable attitude he still managed 16 goals & 14 assists last season and was part of a team that won the league with ease.

His overall contribution to United and the Premier League in the last decade has been significant.

Exactly how does this make him one of the worst players in the league?

One of your lot even thinks he'd be an asset,
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...gn-Wayne-Rooney-and-Arsenal-can-win-Prem.html

Rooney would add some class to Arsenal, but if he leaves United he's hardly likely to take a step down and waste years of his career at the Emirates.

He saw RVP make that mistake and won't want to repeat it.

Last edited:
:cuckoo:

Despite having a questionable attitude he still managed 16 goals & 14 assists last season and was part of a team that won the league with ease.

His overall contribution to United and the Premier League in the last decade has been significant.

Exactly how does this make him one of the worst players in the league?

One of your lot even thinks he'd be an asset,
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepa...gn-Wayne-Rooney-and-Arsenal-can-win-Prem.html

Rooney would add some class to Arsenal, but if he leaves United he's hardly likely to take a step down and waste years of his career at the Emirates.

He saw RVP make that mistake and won't want to repeat it.

Rooney and "class" are polar opposites. If arsenal wants to remain average they should sign him. I think there are much better strikers out there for much less money and drama.

The league battle will be between Chelsea and Man City next season.

Rooney should move on. Unless it's Real or Barca any club is a step down from Utd. However Rooney has won the grand slam of trophies with Utd. He needs a new challenge. At his age, playing regulary and at his peak is the most important thing now.

Rooney and "class" are polar opposites. If arsenal wants to remain average they should sign him. I think there are much better strikers out there for much less money and drama.

Arsenal will remain average whether they sign Rooney or not :lol

There are better strikers out there but why would they want to sign for Arsenal?

Top players are also intrested in winning trophies.

So there's little point any signing for Arsenal or Spurs.

Look at Monaco. Newly promoted to Ligue 1 and throwing the cash around. Players sign for cash and big bonuses.

Yep look at Falcao and Moutinho. Could have won trophies at the highest level but opted to play in front of 18,500 fans in a lower league for a stack load of money.

Yep look at Falcao and Moutinho. Could have won trophies at the highest level but opted to play in front of 18,500 fans in a lower league for a stack load of money.

They can be classed in the same category as all the players that have gone through the revolving doors at City....mercenaries.

Fair enough, if getting rich is their sole objective from football then they've succeeded but there are still players around that want more than a healthy bank balance by the time they retire.

Back