English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Utd won't sell to Chelsea & I just can't see Liverpool selling to Arsenal either. I hope both have backup plans, well saying that Chelsea don't really need Rooney do they

I have a good friend who's a Chelsea fan and he's almost been praying that Rooney isn't signed as he wants to see Lukaku given his chance.

We were talking the other day and he reckons that Mourinho isn't even genuinely intrested in Rooney, he's just playing a few mind games to unsettle United before the season starts.

Which I can quite believe.

Whether the deal goes through or not Moyes isn't endearing himself to the United supporters with all his lying so early in his tenure.

He's not been quite as much of an embarrassment as JFK has been at Newcastle but I wouldn't be suprised if he starts referring to Robin Von Persil, Bryan Greggs and Wilfried Sahara before too long! :lol

axecutioner18, can you repeat what you said about the newspaper Marca? I know you said something about it being a madrid fan newsletter earlier but I can't find the page :(. I need to shut up my madrid fan friend who won't shut up about bale.

Corsair: 100% mind games for sure. Trust mou

axecutioner18, can you repeat what you said about the newspaper Marca? I know you said something about it being a madrid fan newsletter earlier but I can't find the page :(. I need to shut up my madrid fan friend who won't shut up about bale.

Corsair: 100% mind games for sure. Trust mou
Pages 251 and 252 has the whole discussion when thecorsair mentioned MARCA.

Everyone knows MARCA is a Real Madrid rag, El Mundo Deportivo is a Catalan Centric Paper... there are local rags in Spain which make no bones to hide which team its supports. Watch that inside Barcelona documentary. The Club honchos literally call up their respective rags to tell them to be less harsh or just know what headlines they will be printing after a defeat or so...

Anyone with a brain can see MARCA's allegiance. They hype a lot, but they also get the inside info before anyone else...

Don't like the fact that United reportedly want Fellaini. Never saw him as a big player (Dont mind the pun). Plus this whole Bale being worth 100+ million is getting out of hand. He's worth 30 million tops.

The only thing that's "big" about Fellaini is his hair.

He had a good game against United last season but that's hardly enough to make him a potential signing.

That's like saying a decade at the same club with no success and being Scottish are the perfect qualifications for Fergie's successor.

:thud:

Everton are so far denying a move has been made,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...manchester-united-offer-for-marouane-fellaini

Arsene Moyes continues the verbal diarrhea,
https://www1.skysports.com/football...ss-david-moyes-confident-he-will-sign-players

The only words I want to hear from him are,

"I welcome Cristiano back to Manchester and look forward to working with him in this exciting new era for the club."

Or similar comments about some top class new signings.

Failing that he can STFU and bugger off back to Scouse land....they're used to winning nothing.

Expectations at United are somewhat higher.

The messy Suarez saga as of now

Gordon Taylor confirms PFA helping Luis Suarez with bid to leave Liverpool

https://m.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...-pfa-helping-luis-suarez-bid-leave-liver-2032

Luis Suarez showing lack of Liverpool respect says Jamie Redknapp

https://m.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...-pfa-helping-luis-suarez-bid-leave-liver-2032

Steve Nicol claims Luis Suarez is an ‘honourable guy’ and slams Liverpool over treatment of striker

https://m.talksport.co.uk/sports-ne...uis-suarez-‘honourable-guy’-and-slams-li-2032

Phil Thompson: Why would Luis Suarez choose Arsenal over Liverpool?

https://www1.skysports.com/football...uld-luis-suarez-choose-arsenal-over-liverpool

Suarez is an "honorable guy" is he?

So "honorable" that he constantly tries to con officials, is guilty of racism and has on two occasions in his career BITTEN opponents yet tries to play the "woe is me" card when opposing fans and the media give him a hard time.

I'm sure he loves his mother and has donated money to charity and all that kind of stuff but where his occupation is concerned he epitomises all that's wrong with the game....he's an overpaid delinquent who thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes.

If Liverpool had even a shred of integrity left they would have kicked him out a long time ago instead of constantly defending him.

Bill Shankly would be ashamed to see what the club he built has become.

As much as Arsenal need a new striker the fans should really be asking themselves whether it's worth spending so much money on a player that's liable to miss large parts of the season due to suspension?

Is the desperation for a trophy so strong that they'd be willing to tolerate the bad publicity he'd bring on the club the first time he fancies another on-field snack?

Suarez is an "honorable guy" is he?

So "honorable" that he constantly tries to con officials, is guilty of racism and has on two occasions in his career BITTEN opponents yet tries to play the "woe is me" card when opposing fans and the media give him a hard time.

I'm sure he loves his mother and has donated money to charity and all that kind of stuff but where his occupation is concerned he epitomises all that's wrong with the game....he's an overpaid delinquent who thinks he can do whatever the hell he likes.

If Liverpool had even a shred of integrity left they would have kicked him out a long time ago instead of constantly defending him.

Bill Shankly would be ashamed to see what the club he built has become.

As much as Arsenal need a new striker the fans should really be asking themselves whether it's worth spending so much money on a player that's liable to miss large parts of the season due to suspension?

Is the desperation for a trophy so strong that they'd be willing to tolerate the bad publicity he'd bring on the club the first time he fancies another on-field snack?

I'm sure if you asked all Arsenal fans, 95% do not want him at the club.

I know I sure as hell don't.

Rather Suarez than this guy though :lol

Arsenal take Angers' Alharbi El Jadeyaoui on trial. Hope this isn't AW backup plan to Suarez ha. I know he's not but 26 playing in the French 2nd division, I can't see him being any good at all?

https://www1.skysports.com/football...nal-take-angers-alharbi-el-jadeyaoui-on-trial

Yep, after reading that, Arsene still remains a c**t!

What people forget about Arsene, is for every gem he does find, he buys 5 completely s__t ones! That guy mentioned above is one of the 5.

Buy a decent, seasoned, proven f__king striker, defender, midfielder & goalkeeper you tight arsed t__t!

I'm sure if you asked all Arsenal fans, 95% do not want him at the club.

I know I sure as hell don't.

If Arsenal ever spend big the amount of risk attached to such a signing should be minimal.

Suarez would fit in fine at Real Madrid, his cheating would ensure he'd get on well with the likes of Ramos :lol

The new season is getting closer and I'm wondering whether I'm going to be able to sit through the Community Shield without alcohol.

I don't actually drink but after the pre-season so far I get the feeling that the Moyes era may be enough to cause me to start :lol

Yep, after reading that, Arsene still remains a c**t!

What people forget about Arsene, is for every gem he does find, he buys 5 completely s__t ones! That guy mentioned above is one of the 5.

Buy a decent, seasoned, proven f__king striker, defender, midfielder & goalkeeper you tight arsed t__t!

:lol :exactly: we just need proven players now. Arsenal have plenty of promising young players coming through why waist an opportunity of one for a 26yr old player from the 2nd division French Lge. The quality of there 1st division isn't even that good take away PSG or Monaco.

Don't like the fact that United reportedly want Fellaini. Never saw him as a big player (Dont mind the pun). Plus this whole Bale being worth 100+ million is getting out of hand. He's worth 30 million tops.

Lol you probably need to watch bale a little more.
Might get his right boot for that tho :)

:lol :exactly: we just need proven players now. Arsenal have plenty of promising young players coming through why waist an opportunity of one for a 26yr old player from the 2nd division French Lge. The quality of there 1st division isn't even that good take away PSG or Monaco.

He is quite puzzling isnt he. He was after coupe who arsenal really could do with but it looks like we have grabbed him last minute. Dangerous putting all your eggs in one basket.
I cant see liverpool selling to a top four rival.

Lol you probably need to watch bale a little more.
Might get his right boot for that tho :)

I have seen him play and I am a huge fan of Bale. What I don't understand the reported 100 million dollar transfer fee. To be honest that sum is probably going to collapse the Spanish money crisis. Plus idk where he will fit in at madrid. Ancelottis option is probably putting cr in the rw spot and bale on lw but that would leave Di Maria on the bench who is a top class player. Apart the wings I don't think madrid is going to 100+ for a full back.

Back