English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why the hell is the ball pink?!

It's a high visible ball, used to aid players see the ball better in snowy or difficult conditions. Welcome back!

Next weekend, Liverpool vs Man Utd.

Looking forward to this fixture, pressure will be on Liverpool mostly since they have something to play for now. Main thing United have to concentrate on is consistency and a win will give a boost for the home leg for the Champions League. Moyes seriously needs to consider leaving RVP on the bench, it sickens me saying this but I think the team player better without him. But for the love of god please don't play Valencia and Young.

Moyes seriously needs to consider leaving RVP on the bench, it sickens me saying this but I think the team player better without him.

Really?

This would be the same guy who won United's 20th title almost on his own last year and who also happens to be one of the only world class players they have left.

He can't do his job properly because the style of play Moyes favors severely limits the amount of chances created for him and when you also take into account the fact that Shrek keeps getting in his way or refusing to pass to him because he can't stand the idea of someone else getting the glory it's no wonder RVP is pissed off.

Shrek is the one that needs to be dropped, he runs round like a headless chicken trying to do everyone else's job for them when he can't do his own adequately and he gives the ball away far too much.

He is a cancer on the club.

@cosair

True, I didn't see that point of view. But even then, when he got the ball he still looked kinda lost.

@greygoose

I don't think Moyes is leaving anytime soon :monkey4

On current form Liverpool should annihilate Utd. It kind of reminds me of the early 1990s when Liverpool were on the slide & Utd in the ascendency. I cant see Liverpool winning 13 league tittles in 20 years though, that was simply phenomenal from Utd & I cant stand them, but that was pretty special.

heon123,
Even though they're on the verge of signing a new kit deal with Nike worth £600 million the Glazers won't like the fact that under Moyes the club has already had £250 million wiped off it's stock market value and will lose a further £50-£60 million in TV and sponsorship money by not being in the Champions League next year.

Fergie and Charlton have influence but they can be overruled and once the accountants start getting twitchy the rest of the board will act.

Which is why I'm hoping Liverpool, Olimpiakos and City all win heavily.

Under different circumstances buggering up Liverpool and City's chances of winning the league and getting further in Europe would be worthy objectives but getting Moyes and co out ASAP is much more important to the long term status of the club.

If that means putting up with a few more defeats and the inevitable gloating from fans of teams who we starved of silverware pre-Moyes then so be it.

With horrible memories of the 2011 League Cup Final vs Birmingham City still burned into my head, I am not taking anything for granted. However, Arsenal have a huge opportunity to win the FA Cup and end the drought now. Come on you Gunners! God knows us fans deserve it!

Last edited:
Arsenal's victory is to be short lived in my opinion. I'd like to give Arsenal some more luck but Bayern have won their past 6 games with 3+ goals away and at home. They are literally the best team in the world.

Bayern 3-1 Arsenal

Arsenal's victory is to be short lived in my opinion. I'd like to give Arsenal some more luck but Bayern have won their past 6 games with 3+ goals away and at home. They are literally the best team in the world.

Bayern 3-1 Arsenal

I was talking about the FA Cup. Although we played extremely well against Munich in the Allianz last year and beat them 2-0, no reason why we couldn't do the same again.

I hope Sheffield United win the FA Cup as it would be awesome to see Nigel Clough win the one major trophy that eluded his father.

If he get's 4th he'll be fine.

I'm not so sure that will cut it. With Man City losing, I think that's put AW under immense pressure to bring the FA back to the Emirates. If we get beat by them it's almost acceptable, we got beat by a stronger side, but he doesn't have that comfort blanket now. He walked away from the Birmingham debacle unscathed, I am not convinced he will walk away unscathed this time around.

I'm not so sure that will cut it. With Man City losing, I think that's put AW under immense pressure to bring the FA back to the Emirates. If we get beat by them it's almost acceptable, we got beat by a stronger side, but he doesn't have that comfort blanket now. He walked away from the Birmingham debacle unscathed, I am not convinced he will walk away unscathed this time around.

I fancy Wigan for the cup again this year though. It'd be great for them to win it twice in a row.

For once we agree.:D :clap

Does Not Compute :lol

Sunday should be good for a laugh, expectations are so non existent these days that it'll be considered a good result if Liverpool win heavily as it'll help get Moyes that bit closer to his P45.

Liverpool have the SAS,

United have CAC :lol

article-2555074-1B51650E00000578-788_634x623.jpg

Back