English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All them dark players look the same to Marinner. Ignore the fact that they all
Have giant white numbers on their backs. What a joke of a ref.

Lol, the ref sent off Gibbs instead of Ox, IDK how they got that wrong?
Damage limitation now, Chelsea could get 6 or 7 here easy.
Chelsea fans singing 'Wenger we want you to say'

Doh!!!!

Solid performance from us today, nothing better than smashing Arsenal.

Bring on Liverpool.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Arsenal are s__t, FACT!

AW needs to walk away!! We can't beat the top teams and that's been a problem plaguing us for a number of years now. Absolutely sick of it!!!

Wenger has made Arsenal fiscally secure for years and self sufficient, our time will come. Wenger lives in the real world unlike most in football today. Let Chelsea and City live in their fools paradise.

No words right now! It's humiliating being a gooner yet again!!! AW needs to walk, Gazidis needs to stand down and the team needs a major overhaul! Way to many average players that are not fit to wear the Arsenal shirt. I blame Wenger the most, he has consistently bought players with no PL pedigree. We lack real winners out there.

Yeah we (Arsenal) got absolutely slaughtered today. What winds me up with AW is his stubbornness in not buying players. Every pundit or anyone with any sort of football knowledge knows you need to invest in your squad every season. AW has had this dream of making a team out of kids & it doesn't work but won't have it.

It's all been down hill since that invincible season. Ever since then AW has been reluctant to buy unless forced. I can't believe after all these years we still haven't tried to replace Vieria. The Arsenal squad is stick thin so when players like Ramsey, Walcott, Wilshere are injured we can't cope.

Giroud isn't good enough as our main striker either. Good player but compared to what were had in the past like RVP, Henry, Wright etc it's like trading in a Ferrari for a Kia

On a side note now Arsenal are all but finished league wise I really hope to see Liverpool go on to win it now, I really hope they can do it.

There definitely played the most entertaining football this season

Arsenal have a better squad than Liverpool but Liverpool have two of Europe's top strikers playing for them (Suarez being second only to Ronaldo IMO).

I wouldn't say that. Arsenal have a great team of little tricky midfielders & 2 good centre-backs but that's it. No quality defensive midfielders & just 1 ordinary striker

[edit] just watching match of the day. Liverpool really need to sort there defence out though for the Chelsea game because Mourinho will exploit any weaknesses. Love him or hate him Mourinho is a tactical genius

Last edited:
Liverpools defence will be their undoing this season,despite having enough depth in Defence,,we are just leaking goals, and teams when they want to go have at us , are getting the goals, Lucas injury and Gerrard going into that role has actually benifitted us , in that with Lucas in that position, we would have leaked the goals but then we wouldnt have scored that much to win the games, Gerrad playing in Lucas position has definitely given us more options in attack when going behind which would never have happened with Lucas

Liverpool's remaining away games:

West Ham
Norwich
Crystal Palace

They might never have a better chance of winning the league, considering Anfield is now fortress Anfield.

I can't wait to see Liverpool take on City & Chelsea. Chelsea is going to be there hardest match IMO. Chelsea will play Pool on the counter & if they take the lead there deadly.

City aren't quite the same team they were at the beginning of the season but still really strong. That's probably because Aguero hasn't been playing, he such an awesome player. He takes that team to a whole other level.

If I had to put money down on who will win the epl I would put my money on Chelsea though.

Regardless of Chelsea & City's results, the fact is that if Liverpool win all their last eight games they win the league.

I wish that was the case mate but City could lose to us and win their remaining games and still win the league. But they do have a tough run in, it is in our hands to finish above Chelsea but their run in is much easier. I think it will go to the wire.

I think we have to win all 8 and i just can't see it, even as good as we are. That would be a 14 game winning streak. Tough ask but you never know. Whatever happens it's amazing how far we've come when you look at how bad a state the club was just a few seasons back.

I think we have to win all 8 and i just can't see it, even as good as we are. That would be a 14 game winning streak. Tough ask but you never know. Whatever happens it's amazing how far we've come when you look at how bad a state the club was just a few seasons back.

Exactly, it's been an incredible season for us no matter what. Top 4 was our aim at the start of the season and that looks to be secured now, everthing else is a bonus. But we've given ourselves a major chance to achieve something truly special.

Back