English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lots of accusations going around that Ferguson is paying the referees and FA. If this is the arguments United haters have eventually come to say then thats just sad. Especially Chelsea fans. Hernandez was offside, yes but saying Torres didn't deserve that red card is just plain stupid.

As much as I dislike Chelsea, I believe the Ball Boy should be the guy to blame... unprofessional ism at its worst. His time wasting was more than apparent and after that feigning injury and hurt to put a player in trouble... shameful. Extremely shameful... now you have to wonder where the game is headed towards when even the ball boys will be considered a factor!

In European Cup Matches erratic/time wasting by Ball Boys are punished, even in La Liga. What I saw was really something I never expected...

:goodpost:

I hate them aswell but your trying to get in a cup final only for the ball boy to lay on the ball.
What made me laugh was that he really overreacted like some of the players do in the prem lol
He should be banned and Swansea should maybe be punnished !

Looking forward to the deadline tomorrow.
Really hope Levy pulls a rabbit and gets 1 or 2 players in.

Liverpool might have brought a very good player in Couthino. If he can settle, he could be very good for 8.5m

Great strike again from Bale.
Really liking the look of Holtby aswell.
I think this window might come back to bite us. No striker in and Defoe injured.

What a finish from Aguero.

Good win for the spurs today, closing in on the 3rd spot in league.

I can see Spurs falling flat towards the end of the season depending on if Defoe stays fit. We (Liverpool) still have Spurs, Everton & Chelsea to play at home. We win those three games then 4th spot looks like it could be possible.

I can see Spurs falling flat towards the end of the season depending on if Defoe stays fit. We (Liverpool) still have Spurs, Everton & Chelsea to play at home. We win those three games then 4th spot looks like it could be possible.

Sorry but Liverpool hasn't show the sustained quality this season to run the table like that, of course anything could happen Defoe misses extended time and my Spurs will be hurting.

if sturridge and suares play the remaining games and remain injury free, we have a good chance, but looks like sturridge already injured

Defoe's out for two months. Bale is by far Spurs most important player though. When he doesn't play Spurs are just not the same. Bit like Arsenal without RVP.

Hopefully Barca will finally buy him up soon :pray: :lol

Problem is I dont think you will win 2 let alone 3.

Fair play tho, Liverpool starting to look pretty decent at the moment.
4th this season probably to far away but with a few signings and dead wood shifted, they could go places next season.

Defoe's out for two months. Bale is by far Spurs most important player though. When he doesn't play Spurs are just not the same. Bit like Arsenal without RVP.

That was in the mirror but the results from his scan are not back yet so nothing been confirmed.
Levy stuffed up in the jan window again and it could hurt us bad. Time for Ade to step up and start scoring.
Saying that, Defoe has hit a dry patch and we are still in 4th so hopefully we can get by.
And Bale looked pretty tasty in the advanced role.
Probably wouldnt go as far as like rvp last season but I get what your saying.
He is turning into a super player.

It's going to be a really tough race for 4th place next season with Liverpool looking better all the time. Sad thing for me is seeing Arsenal getting weaker each season. I can't see Arsenal getting 4th this season & I can see them getting over taken by Liverpool next season & I hate saying this but Spurs already have.

AW should of bought a Striker & midfielder in Jan. I know he tried for Villa but Barca said straight away there not selling so why didn't he look for alternatives.

It's going to be a really tough race for 4th place next season with Liverpool looking better all the time. Sad thing for me is seeing Arsenal getting weaker each season. I can't see Arsenal getting 4th this season & I can see them getting over taken by Liverpool next season & I hate saying this but Spurs already have.

AW should of bought a Striker & midfielder in Jan. I know he tried for Villa but Barca said straight away there not selling so why didn't he look for alternatives.

We (Arsenal) will take 4th again this year. Maybe even 3rd if Chelsea keep imploding. Spuds will drop off like they always do. Everton is the interesting piece of the puzzle.

Id have to agree. To turn around a say he has 2 players in every position and that he doesnt really need anyone is crazy.
The players just aren't good enough !
I also dont understand why he plays people out of position. I watched one game where he played Ramsey right wing, Podolski left and Gervinho as a striker.
Having said that, when it gets to the busniess end, he does seem to get results and although I think we are stronger, that still worries me.

If you miss out on top 4 with all that money there to spend, it could spell the end of Wenger. Top that off with the fact your not selling out each week doesnt bode well.

We (Arsenal) will take 4th again this year. Maybe even 3rd if Chelsea keep imploding. Spuds will drop off like they always do. Everton is the interesting piece of the puzzle.

We only dropped off last season as Arry was wearing his england shirt in March and you had a 1 man goal machine lol

Tho It wouldnt shock me if we did fade.

Everton are the enigma

More chances of Real splurging on him, as they always have a marquee signing every year to make the fans happy and with the elections round the corner Perez needs a signing to make a statement. Shame on them, they've ruined careers of some great players at their prime (Owen, Ricardo Ka ka, Robinho)
Also Bale has little chance of having Interest Shown by Barca, they have a left wing of Jordi Alba, Iniesta and Fabregas/David Villa and more importantly Bale's first touch and ball distribution isnt at par with Barca's standard. Bale is becoming a part of the Ronaldo mould of strength and pace and power player... Barca players are an antithesis of that. More emphasis on ball skills, finesse, first touch and vision.

I do agree in some aspects although Bales ball distribution is very good. His skills aren't to shabby either.
I dont think he would suit Barca's style of play and is more suited to how Real play. The problem is as good as he is, he probably wouldn't play every week and why would Real want him when they already have Ronaldo ?
I can understand him wanting to play for one of those clubs but OI think he would be better staying where he is getting better and better and then maybe think about it later on in his career.

Thats not me being biased ;)

Back