English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry but Liverpool hasn't show the sustained quality this season to run the table like that, of course anything could happen Defoe misses extended time and my Spurs will be hurting.

Maybe, but Liverpool are starting to look the real deal at a key stage in the season. Look at how far Man City came from behind last season to win the league; 4th is a realistic target for us now.

Maybe, but Liverpool are starting to look the real deal at a key stage in the season. Look at how far Man City came from behind last season to win the league; 4th is a realistic target for us now.

9 points is a big gap especially when you have to play all 3 teams above you.
Liverpool are playing allot better but just seem to run out of steam in the big games.
If you had been given the penalty against Arsenal which you should have had, I think you would have gone on and won which would have put in a very good position.

As Liverpool can't seem to beat anyone above them a 4th place finish is probably as likely as Welbeck going to Barcelona as a straight swap for Messi :lol

9 points is a big gap especially when you have to play all 3 teams above you.
Liverpool are playing allot better but just seem to run out of steam in the big games.
If you had been given the penalty against Arsenal which you should have had, I think you would have gone on and won which would have put in a very good position.

We should have beat City, we were by far the better team. A poor mistake by an underperforming goalkeeper cost us the three points.

We will beat Spurs, Everton & Chelsea at Anfield.

We should have beat City, we were by far the better team. A poor mistake by an underperforming goalkeeper cost us the three points.

We will beat Spurs, Everton & Chelsea at Anfield.

What has happened to Reina ? on a fast decline !

Bold statement. I think you may win one and possibly draw the other 2.

C'mon You Posted a link about the ongoing investigation on match fixing and you name 'City, PSG and Chelsea all under investigation' like as if they are being tried for the match fixing thing... the teams being tried are not disclosed yet to avoid any controversies before concrete proof...

AND YES Cit, PSG and Chelsea are being investigated BUT NOT for match fixing, they are being investigated to check their sponsorship norms and wether they follow UEFA's Financial Fair Play policy... the FFP Sanctions have been imposed from this season and investigations will be done from the next two season onwards...

Not surprised city is being investigated through sponsorship and stadium naming.
I remember not to long ago Chelsea wanted to change there stadium to the samsung stadium or arena.... hmmmmm

Oh sorry, the article below it said Man City, PSGand Chelsea under investigation so...

Nothing will come from it. It doesn't take a genius to know where these named teams are getting there money from. Real Madrid are no better being bailed out by there government in the past but I so hope FIFA do clamp down. I want to see the smaller teams around Europe being able to put a team together without the wealthier teams snatching there best players just to stick them in the reserves. Hell I just want to see my team Arsenal being able to put a team together.
Sad thing is FIFA are the most corrupt of them all, so I just can't see it going anywhere far

12 points clear with 12 games to go, not bad for a team with a wobbly defence and a midfield that relies heavily on two players nearing 40.

Good win for the Spurs the other day. Bale is playing top quality football right now.

The leagues is all tied up as far as I'm concerned

I think the rest of the league has been so poor this year that they're making United look much better than they actually are.

If United can make a decent showing in the games against Real Madrid I might be more convinced of their quality but I don't think it'll happen.

Considering United helped Ronaldo into the beast that is now 60% of Real Madrid. I think Fergie has one or two tricks under his sleeve to stop him. Bale has been amazing this season I must admit but the way he copies Ronaldo with those free kick stances is just annoying to me.

Back