ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the Marty McFly fig! :clap

Thanks Centurion, he's one of my favorites! :hi5:

How did you do that? I want to do it too...:clap

Here is a pic of what I did.

-'L' Brackets
-zipties
-furniture pad 'dots'

A9E9E038-1362-4214-B51A-33C477E1F2FE-3415-00000796929AAD57.jpg

I dont have any detolfs or dioder lighting but every time I see your setup, or short rounds it always makes me want to go that route.

And I probably would/will if there ever comes a time when I can stop collecting for awhile since the set up for me would require multiple detolfs and dioder lights.

I love the clean, spaced out museum look to this set up. The lighting especially adds a whole nother level of awesome to the displays.

Thanks, Rzez. :duff I enjoy the variation of displays across the board, but I am definitely partial to my setup. I think it has to do with the 'museum look' that you mentioned. I've noticed that the detolf/dioder combo has been gaining some traction lately, so it appears we are not alone!

My BD is nearby....

18/01/2013 LA POSTE IS CURRENTLY HANDLING YOUR PARCEL. PLATEFORME ILE DE FRANCE NORTH....

I guess its tomorrow morning for me ^^

Well, I'd be surprised if I have it tomorrow. It's snowing (yeah, it's like the end of the world here) and I don't expect them to go out and make deliveries. :(

When I eventually get decent shelves its going to be a seriously great day for me. Then and only then will I do a Show Your Shelves thread. My collection looks horrific as it stands unfortunately.

Just finished modding my shelves for this guy. 21 inches of space exactly.... I hope you were right, Rob! :lol

076510CB-27A7-4418-9204-6BD82775BFBE-3415-000006B3E484683B.jpg

:lol 21 inches should be sweet buddy! I hope I'm right too! :lol

Always a pleasure to see your collection. You know, if you mount a dioder to the back of one of the shelves in your detolf it gives off a kick *** effect, I've just really changed up my besta by giving it a mirror back / glass shelf insert and I mounted the dioders behind the glass shelves. Try it mate if you can!

When I eventually get decent shelves its going to be a seriously great day for me. Then and only then will I do a Show Your Shelves thread. My collection looks horrific as it stands unfortunately.

Can't wait to see it buddy. I'm close to getting mine sorted.

That's some amazing collection & display there! Seeing all the pics of the T-800's make me very impatient to get mine. How great would it if Enterbay made a T-1000 to go with this one.

It will be a great day indeed, eager to see that! :rock

:lol 21 inches should be sweet buddy! I hope I'm right too! :lol

Always a pleasure to see your collection. You know, if you mount a dioder to the back of one of the shelves in your detolf it gives off a kick *** effect, I've just really changed up my besta by giving it a mirror back / glass shelf insert and I mounted the dioders behind the glass shelves. Try it mate if you can!

I'm sure you were right, just teasing buddy. :lol

I would like to see that effect you're talking about, all of my dioders are in use at the moment, and I hear that the new ones from ikea don't match the old ones in color. :(

That's some amazing collection & display there! Seeing all the pics of the T-800's make me very impatient to get mine. How great would it if Enterbay made a T-1000 to go with this one.

Thanks budo, a 1/4 T-1000 of this quality would be amazing!

:panic:

Priority Mail International Parcels

Inbound Out of Customs

January 17, 2013, 9:47 pm

:pray:

And although its going down dodgy HT remake road - I'd love a new clean sculpt more in line with the likeness and paint-quality on the BD head. I'd have Scuderia on that job if I had my way. He came out of nowhere and pwned all other action-figure Arnie sculpts IMO.

Well, I'd be surprised if I have it tomorrow. It's snowing (yeah, it's like the end of the world here) and I don't expect them to go out and make deliveries. :(

Yep i did not notice the snow as i spend my day off catching up on movies not looking at the windows ^^
I received a few package today so there's still hope for tomorrow ^^

Last edited:
:pray:

And although its going down dodgy HT remake road - I'd love a new clean sculpt more in line with the likeness and paint-quality on the BD head. I'd have Scuderia on that job if I had my way. He came out of nowhere and pwned all other action-figure Arnie sculpts IMO.
Agreed and I'd love to see Scuderia attempt that. :pray:

Yep i did not notice the snow as i spend my day off catching up on movies not looking at the windows ^^
I received a few package today so there's still hope for tomorrow ^^

Nice way to spend day ! :D
Fingers crossed.

Might be worth asking BILL on his facebook.
I remember some asked about an upgrade kit for the clean T800 and voila!

I'm sure you were right, just teasing buddy. :lol

I would like to see that effect you're talking about, all of my dioders are in use at the moment, and I hear that the new ones from ikea don't match the old ones in color. :(

Ha ha, I know bud!

Yeah, it really does look good. It lights up each rim of the shelf and as you look into the shelf when you're on level with it, it has a really cool effect. It was love at first sight when I saw it on display at ikea :lol So I kitted out my besta and my collection has new awesomeness!

Ive heard that too but these are my first set of dioders so i'm not sure.

I am sure Scuderia can do a great Robert Patrick likeness. If this ever happens I'm hoping for three heads: Normal, Donut and split...And then no more 1/4 for me until the next awesome piece...(Robocop)

For me a T-1000 from Enterbay would go like this (attempting to be semi-realistic knowing that they just won't provide as much accessories as HT)

-1 clean headsculpt
-outfit for accurate representations of 3 different looks - Galleria/biker cop/Steel Mill
-bullet hits of varying sizes, up to 5 large ones for shotgun hits and even bigger ones for 'exit wounds' on his back
-accessories for his duty belt
-pistol
-the gun he used in the helicopter for the biker look
-steel rod (used against T-800 in steel mill)
-various hands including both right AND left-handed trigger finger hands, gripping hands for the steel rod, usual relaxed hand pair

And what seems unlikely now considering the way they went about the accessories on the full BD T-800 but I would dearly love the following:

Cyberdyne T-800 with new clean headsculpt by SCUDERIA

-faux-leather outfit with bullet holes in the jacket
-all clean Cyberdyne-relevant accessories plus the teargas launcher
-maybe fire-axe

Semi-BD T-800 with headsculpt by SCUDERIA (can't stress that enough)

-repeat the work on the full BD figure except now with the left arm and jacket sleeve intact.
-more BD gloved hand types
-broken stock M-79 (even though I think the stock might have been intact until the T-1000 knocks it out of his hand)
-pistol
-steel rod (if not provided with T-1000)

These figures would not totally invalidate the original T-800 figure as that one would have the sunglasses, the black T-shirt, the rosebox, the endo-arm, the chip etc etc

Of the above I suspect only a T-1000 is possibly on Enterbay's mind. I don't think they'll want to saturate their HD line with T-800s

Last edited:
MY ORDER CAME TODAY!!! Postman literally just dropped it off! What a way to start the weekend!!! I ordered day 1 from enterbay, so those still waiting you should be getting him soon! I never got a tracking number btw! Alright, time to go get cleaned up from work and enjoy my grail piece! Ahhhh so excited, Christmas all over again!!!

Back