ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
some other cool little tid-bits:

-the label on the side of the minigun has real text on it, it says things like "aircraft gun", some random numbers, etc. but it also says: manufacturer: Enterbay and model number: HD-1013...I thought it was just a neat little easter egg type thing :)

-They did this cool "worn" effect around the edges of the minigun so it looks like chipped metal and they accented this by adding silver paint along the edges

-Also, the trigger on the minigun actually presses in slightly, just like a real trigger.

upon being able to actually appreciate him in natural daylight, I can now see just how detailed everything truly is. Remember how I said the buttons look like they're chipped away paint? Well that's still true but they made some have scrapes on them like if you were to drag a real button across cement or something like that.

Once you see all of the little details, it becomes really clear how much went into making this figure. I think it's easy to include this or that, but when you get down to these tiny little additions it just shows and strengthens the overall presentation. I love HT, but this is just unmatched, nothing can touch this, not even EB's clean T-800

*Things to watch out for: Be careful! the torn shirt at the chest has that one ripped strand that goes across. Mine is just fine, but be careful that you don't accidentally tug at it or snag it on the bandolier as it probably wouldn't take much to tear it completely.

Other than that, just make sure you inspect everything so you can take advantage of the EB policy (which is a tiny window of a mere 7 days :cuckoo:)

camera is charging now, hope to have some pics up soon

Woke up to the Dog barking this morning to discover the post man delivering a huge box. And it said Enterbay on the box! Had to sign for it. I ordered from Enterbay on the 27th of Dec! I got no tracking or shipping info. Ill post pics as soon as I crack this box and get things set up! So those that ordered from EB they are really shipping now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Woke up to the Dog barking this morning to discover the post man delivering a huge box. And it said Enterbay on the box! Had to sign for it. I ordered from Enterbay on the 27th of Dec! I got no tracking or shipping info. Ill post pics as soon as I crack this box and get things set up! So those that ordered from EB they are really shipping now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

The dog was barking? Always a sign that a Terminator has arrived.

Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Wolfie?

7b.jpg

Wolfie's fine dear, Wolfie's just fine.

I got my shipping notice which is great but it only came after I sent an email and it's interesting to see you getting yours Rzeznikk now when I placed my order 3 days before you.

I am off snowbording next week so knowing the law of sod, it will arrive when I am away.
Something to look forward to I guess but not impressed really.

Actually belay that last post about shipping notice as according to the tracking, it's 'clearing costumes'. Mayeb it will be here monday or tuesday? Might've been here already had it not be for the weather.

Why would the just ship them? Are they wishing to surprise us?!

Wooooooooooo !!!!!
So mine has been shipped and has arrived in LA, just got stuck in custom right now.
Hopefully I will get mine at my door next week.

Actually belay that last post about shipping notice as according to the tracking, it's 'clearing costumes'. Mayeb it will be here monday or tuesday? Might've been here already had it not be for the weather.

I wondered that too, but according to Bill they had a TON of orders so I think they're just packing them up and shipping them out as fast as they can. They probably aren't taking the time to e-mail everybody's tracking numbers for the sake of time and being busy.

Either way, it was a fantastic surprise especially just getting home from work on a Friday. I didn't think I'd be getting him for like another 2 weeks at least

Hey Janelle, what's wrong with Wolfie?

7b.jpg

Wolfie's fine dear, Wolfie's just fine.

I got my shipping notice which is great but it only came after I sent an email and it's interesting to see you getting yours Rzeznikk now when I placed my order 3 days before you.

I am off snowbording next week so knowing the law of sod, it will arrive when I am away.
Something to look forward to I guess but not impressed really.

Heres some of my quick phone pics. My pics are no where near as good as some of these in this thread but I thought Id contribute anyways. It really is an amazing piece. Im still trying to pic my jaw up off the floor. All the little details just put it over the top. I dont really see any problems with mine. If there was any small nit it would be the button on the back of the head doesnt work that great to light the eye. Instead its easier to move the head and the light goes on. The joints are tight as tight can be. Im glad I didnt get any loose joints. The paint apps in the BD parts arent too bad, but I can see where people would compare it to NECA-paints in some areas.
Overall Im very impressed, and Im so happy that this ended up being my first "gate way"High End 1:4 scale figure (Sure I have PF's but those are statues). So happy! =D

Now onto the pictures!
379641_10151358519774663_323152114_n.jpg

150073_10151358519944663_1367657862_n.jpg

76989_10151358520209663_1023927720_n.jpg

312394_10151358521094663_174915658_n.jpg

150076_10151358521264663_2059480106_n.jpg

582797_10151358521469663_794046587_n.jpg

76988_10151358521664663_1766368887_n.jpg

321345_10151358522864663_1374875311_n.jpg

Again sorry for the crappy pics, I will try and get some with my normal camera later when I have time.

Back