ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ olbertfrog : Likewise ! Cheers my friend ! :hi5:
@ A-dev : Dubbed when I was young, watch it like 60 times + .
Now only in english, subs aren't even needed.

I will definitely watch the movie this week-end if I have the fig in time. :)

I usually watch my movies in English without subs (save for UK movies).
But sometime i dig the french dubs from the 80's 90's wich are really good, the adaptation and voice work were top notch at that time, probably also because i saw them dubbed as a kid.
For exemple PREDATOR COMMANDO are awesome in french.
Nowadays dubbing is a no go for me.
But to think of it i watch T2 in English & T1 in French.

Last edited:
Forgot that a lot of people might have to watch it dubbed or with subtitles, that must suck. :lol

I ordered on the 24th and it was Feb then. Also I think the person who ordered from them that has it had a relative who ordered ld direct from the shop so there may be the reason why???

Actually I just had a look at the order I ordered on The 21st Dec.

It did say january when I placed my order so may they chance dates as a when batches get done.

No reported problems yet though on this figure right?
As i see some poor dudes over on the Batman forum getting messed figures which is very disheartening when you want to get behind a company.

Forgot that a lot of people might have to watch it dubbed or with subtitles, that must suck. :lol

Why?
Nowadays you can watch any movie you want in its original language subbed or not.
I think only casual moviegoers (those who just want to pass time) watch dubbed movies.

Last edited:
Went back home for lunch today, postman was kind enough to have it deliver right to me when I was leaving for work.

Took some unwrapping/unboxing pics with my cell, more and better pics later tonight :)

Huge box delivered:
8391054578_b23a6e4444_b.jpg

The box is very well protected by bubble paper:
8391056728_952294d206_b.jpg

8391063810_fbee8de0a5_b.jpg

Here comes the real box:
8389980481_799935b2b9_b.jpg

The box is so freaking huge, bigger than my backpack:
8389981293_ee010d6871_b.jpg

Open box in rush, need to put it away quick before my dog starts chewing on it:
8389980885_3958f3157c_b.jpg

Went back home for lunch today, postman was kind enough to have it deliver right to me when I was leaving for work.

Took some unwrapping/unboxing pics with my cell, more and better pics later tonight :)

Huge box delivered

I received mine exactly like yours right down to the chrome sleeve not being around the box and having those scuff marks on it. Whether those scuffs are Timcent's fault or not I dunno - but his method of putting the bubblewrap all on the outside, contained by that thick wrapping paper is really good.

Back