ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine exactly like yours right down to the chrome sleeve not being around the box and having those scuff marks on it. Whether those scuffs are Timcent's fault or not I dunno - but his method of putting the bubblewrap all on the outside, contained by that thick wrapping paper is really good.

When I opened the package, I noticed that the black styrofoam box actually has about half an inch of space with the cardboard box on the top and at the bottom.

My guess is the chrome sleeve rubs against the styrofoam box or the cardboard box during transit. I am cool with the scuff marks, just treat them as battle damage besides the bullet holes on the sleeve. :yess:

Just finished modding my shelves for this guy. 21 inches of space exactly.... I hope you were right, Rob! :lol

076510CB-27A7-4418-9204-6BD82775BFBE-3415-000006B3E484683B.jpg

What I like most about that collection is it's full of movie and TV passion, it's not full of figures bought up as though there were a compulsion to get all things Hot Toys or whatever, it's individually picked out pieces of great meaning, it's refreshing to see collections like that, I think that's the most satisfying collection to have, where each piece has great meaning, rather than being caught up in the frenzy of the boards or whatever and owning things you regret buying.

I received mine exactly like yours right down to the chrome sleeve not being around the box and having those scuff marks on it. Whether those scuffs are Timcent's fault or not I dunno - but his method of putting the bubblewrap all on the outside, contained by that thick wrapping paper is really good.

Actually... its like that when we buy it from Enterbay Store.

The sleeves on the HD releases.. they usually give it to us like a pamphlet.

They bag it up in a Enterbay HD big enviornmental bag and usually put the sleeve on the side. Unless you request them to put the sleeve on. I guess they don't put it on by default for convenience, because at the store you are allowed to inspect 2-3 figures and pick out the one you want.

^Every once in a while I see someones collection shot that just needs to be saved. Amazing stuff there.

What I like most about that collection is it's full of movie and TV passion, it's not full of figures bought up as though there were a compulsion to get all things Hot Toys or whatever, it's individually picked out pieces of great meaning, it's refreshing to see collections like that, I think that's the most satisfying collection to have, where each piece has great meaning, rather than being caught up in the frenzy of the boards or whatever and owning things you regret buying.

a-dev. Maulfan. I concur. :lecture

That's high praise guys, thanks. :) Fingers crossed this badboy fits in there! :lol

Huh...
Ok WE ALL know that different language can sound funny to others but like i said nowadays EVERYONE can watch a movie in its original language so i don't see your point :dunno

My BD is nearby....

18/01/2013 LA POSTE IS CURRENTLY HANDLING YOUR PARCEL. PLATEFORME ILE DE FRANCE NORTH....

I guess its tomorrow morning for me ^^

Last edited:
That's high praise guys, thanks. :) Fingers crossed this badboy fits in there! :lol

I dont have any detolfs or dioder lighting but every time I see your setup, or short rounds it always makes me want to go that route.

And I probably would/will if there ever comes a time when I can stop collecting for awhile since the set up for me would require multiple detolfs and dioder lights.

I love the clean, spaced out museum look to this set up. The lighting especially adds a whole nother level of awesome to the displays.

Back