ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY ORDER CAME TODAY!!! Postman literally just dropped it off! What a way to start the weekend!!! I ordered day 1 from enterbay, so those still waiting you should be getting him soon! I never got a tracking number btw! Alright, time to go get cleaned up from work and enjoy my grail piece! Ahhhh so excited, Christmas all over again!!!

It's finaly here!

Congrats, guys! :hi5:

Mine should have been here today judging by past experience with USPS tracking, but it looks like I'll have to wait till monday. :(

Wow, first impressions are that it's amazing!!! I'm still in the futzing process of Arnold...haven't even taken the accessories out yet lol

ONE issue though...right outta the box, the 'crossbar' of the minigun (where his left hand would hold) was snapped off and completely missing from the box, soooo I cant even glue it. Very pissed about that, but the silver lining is that everything else, and more importantly the figure is perfect. Gonna contact Enterbay for a replacement, and hopefully hear something back

P1000548_zps632a03b6.jpg

Interesting juxtaposition with the Joker poster!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2ekMNdVpwo[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMk22_YHuY8[/ame]

:D

Congrats, guys! :hi5:

Mine should have been here today judging by past experience with USPS tracking, but it looks like I'll have to wait till monday. :(

Damn, I know that pain. Suddenly the weekend becomes a right pain in the arse.

MY ORDER CAME TODAY!!! Postman literally just dropped it off! What a way to start the weekend!!! I ordered day 1 from enterbay, so those still waiting you should be getting him soon! I never got a tracking number btw! Alright, time to go get cleaned up from work and enjoy my grail piece! Ahhhh so excited, Christmas all over again!!!

Are you in the UK or US (or elsewhere)? Did you order from Enterbay's website and on which day?

Are you in the UK or US (or elsewhere)? Did you order from Enterbay's website and on which day?

Hey man,
Yeah I'm from the U.S. (Philadelphia to be exact)

I did order from Enterbay on the day it went up.

On a side note, I just took a pic of the broken handle on the minigun and emailed Enterbay about it...hopefully I can get somewhere with them on it.

Despite that though, this thing is marvelous. I'll try and snap some pics tomorrow to share with you guys.

Some quick things:
-M79 looks and feels great...nice solid piece and the metal and wood are icing on the cake.
-Weathering on the clothes is phenomenal, they even got wear on the buttons (like silver paint chipped revealing brass underneath...just like a real coat)
-some really neat weathering on the bandolier...hard to explain but its like a 'smokey' chard look on the silver fasteners(?) idk what it's called...the silver part that tightens/loosens the bandolier...anyway it looks cool!
-Endo arm is metal and jacket covers stump just fine...no worries.
-weathering on boots is amazingly real
-the label on the side of the minigun is really cool (little details like this just push the overall figure that much further)

-Lastly, Headsculpt just kicks major @#$. totally above and beyond anything I own. This IS my new favorite piece, fellas

*only gripes*
-Broken mingun handle (obviously, but this is a personal thing so just hope you dont get one)

-Lastly, Headsculpt just kicks major @#$. totally above and beyond anything I own. This IS my new favorite piece, fellas

:lecture:lecture:lecture

and from every angle - finally. Lower lip might be a bit thick but something like that I can rationalise as a facial expression thing. Its not like getting the entire shape of his face wrong or sculpting hair that looks plainly ridiculous and implies a bizarre cranial shape.

Congrats mate!

My tracking has updated!
"Your parcel has arrived to its delivery location"

Usually its good sign for next day delivery ^^
Hope they wont use the snow as an excuse to not deliver this saturday morning ^^

No tracking number. Damn!

Did you even know that it shipped?

Congrats by the way.

Got my tracking number from Enterbay. Ordered mine on 21st direct from the site and it was sent out on 14th Jan. so might have it next week. Hopefully you others will get your tracking information soon.

Yesssssssssssssss !!!! :yess:

The guy deserved a little tips for braving the snow !

No tracking number. Damn!

Did you even know that it shipped?

Congrats by the way.

lol no, I had no clue...it was kinda cool though...totally unexpected and so it made it that much more exciting :)

also, I checked out the shipping labels and such on the box to try and give you guys an idea of when to expect yours, which showed they shipped mine on the 12th and it got to customs on the 15th and then finally to me on the 18th

Facing a major dissapointment, minigun's grip was loose and finally snapped while I was trying to put the hands around. This part should have been in metal = craply made. I really wanted that minigun look. :gah:

Also, the hands hole are too small for the HD-1004's pegs. So the hands can't hold sh_it !

F_ck !!

Yesssssssssssssss !!!! :yess:

The guy deserved a little tips for braving the snow !

Same here mate!!!!

picture.php

Sorry to hear about the handle can you just glue it?
As for the peg holes juste put the hand in warm water so it will be easier to put them on :)

Facing a major dissapointment, minigun's grip was loose and finally snapped while I was trying to put the hands around. This part should have been in metal = craply made. I really wanted that minigun look. :gah:

Also, the hands hole are too small for the HD-1004's pegs. So the hands can't hold sh_it !

F_ck !!

ahh that sucks dude, was it the crossbar piece or the trigger grip?

@Olbertfrog : Yeah, I glued it back.
But I think I will have to drill holes and insert rods if I want something resistant.
@DanceGavinDance : The crossbar piece... :(

I end up making a T2:BD T-800. I will leave the minigun look for the DX10.

Damn, that really spoiled my excitement for the BD. :gah:

@Olbertfrog : Yeah, I glued it back.
But I think I will have to drill holes and insert rods if I want something resistant.
@DanceGavinDance : The crossbar piece... :(

I end up making a T2:BD T-800. I will leave the minigun look for the DX10.

Damn, that really spoiled my excitement for the BD. :gah:

I hear ya man, like I said before, mine was also broken but the piece wasn't even in the box so I couldn't glue it. Enterbay only gives you a 7 day window from the day you receive it to request any exchanges/repairs so I emailed them with pics right away.

Thankfully it doesn't affect anything in terms of the BD look as it's strictly for the clean version (which I DO have). Still a major bummer though, and I agree that it's sort of a buzz kill, but i LOVE this thing nonetheless...just been staring at it all last night and this morning lol

oh well, live and learn...timcent will be getting my business from now on since he inspects stuff before shipping.

Thanks, mate ! :1-1:

I completely missed your post, sorry to hear that. Hopefully, they will sort that ouf quickly.

Anyway, let's enjoy this impressive piece. To sum up, I'm blown away. I slept like 5 hours last night so I can't put words to describe it at the moment.

20130119124708r.jpg

20130119124638r.jpg

Back