ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice, I like the blue and red mix best.

Thanks MaulFan. I'm liking the mix too, I'll try to take some more.

Wow!! very cool David!!

Thanks Eamon !

Excellent shots. What a likeness. And how nice to know that if I reached into the picture and rotated it it would look just as good from any angle.

Thanks A-Dev. That's why this scuplt is close to perfection. :yess:

Heres some of my quick phone pics. My pics are no where near as good as some of these in this thread but I thought Id contribute anyways. It really is an amazing piece. Im still trying to pic my jaw up off the floor. All the little details just put it over the top. I dont really see any problems with mine. If there was any small nit it would be the button on the back of the head doesnt work that great to light the eye. Instead its easier to move the head and the light goes on. The joints are tight as tight can be. Im glad I didnt get any loose joints. The paint apps in the BD parts arent too bad, but I can see where people would compare it to NECA-paints in some areas.
Overall Im very impressed, and Im so happy that this ended up being my first "gate way"High End 1:4 scale figure (Sure I have PF's but those are statues). So happy! =D

Now onto the pictures!

Again sorry for the crappy pics, I will try and get some with my normal camera later when I have time.

Congrats man !
The button works fine for me. It's similar to the NECA actually.

Congrats David and Rzeznikk. Awesome pics too :rock

Enjoy! :)

Thanks, Voorhees27. :hi5:

Alright dudes, here are some starter pics...hope to do some more tonight

boot.jpg

hand.jpg

jacket.jpg

head1.jpg

head2.jpg

head3.jpg

Great pics, dude !

Yup, wicked pics all around!!

So a few of you do display these out in the open. But I assume those who do have good air con?

I would like to display mine out in the open too but they don't do air con in UK home sadly.

You don't air con do you A-Dev but you ain't bothered by dust?

So a few of you do display these out in the open. But I assume those who do have good air con?

I would like to display mine out in the open too but they don't do air con in UK home sadly.

I don't. And I do get dust. I would rather not display mine exposed but I just don't have the money for enclosed shelving units while I'm continuously buying the toys themselves.

In the meantime I just run a dustcloth over them when I see a build up.

Hi all, got my tracking no. this morning and this thing was at the post office so I went in hot pursuit and have it in my possession now.Everything is perfect and this thing is fantastic.I can't quit looking at it.Will contribute to the pics on here when I get him set up.Congrats to all that are starting to get theirs from Enterbay now and in the coming days.this thing is a winner! hands down.

Opened my door this morning and was surprised to find mine was here :yess: Got it from timcent with the amazing packaging shown so far. Very professional. Mine was definitely opened and inspected by him which I'm completely fine with. I'm amazed at how fast it got here though. Definitely will buy from him again.

First impressions are it's awesome. Don't really have time to futz around with him right now but I've got him standing on my shelf. Body takes some getting used to with posing but once I figured out how the knees work exactly it's much easier now. Haven't opened the accessories.

Wish I had more time to "play". I'm off to my football game now. :(

Hey Eamon,
Yeah sadly I have mine out in the open due to the size and space constraints. I have 2 detolfs but they are crammed full lol

Every so often I'll dust but it's nothing major. In fact, the only thing that gets really dusty is the rosebox from the first T-800.

Right now we're ok bc its the winter, but in the summer I have ac

Yeah my air con is good. I live up in MN USA so the temps don't reach very hot. Id love to get my collection behind glass but never have the extra money to do it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Love the framed posters as backdrops - makes it more like a movie-museum.

Thanks man. I've thought about scalling the posters down from their original sizes to get more of them across the room. As it is right now I can get 5 full size movie posters on that wall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Awww man. Looking again at this figure. Its just typical. A high-end company finally nails the Arnold likeness to my particular hopes and expectations and its on the BD figure with half the face missing. I have to laugh :lol

Back