ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally have the figure setup and took some pictures.

I swear to god this figure looks like the real person in every single angle, there is no way that you can take a bad picture out of him.

I can't stop taking pictures of him, someone help me......

8395449669_9ebd2692af_k.jpg

8395447061_97b1ae0575_k.jpg

8396532572_d5ae760075_k.jpg

8395446217_e021bc0152_k.jpg

8395445481_d6275aada0_k.jpg

Besides the head sculpt, one thing I am really impressed with this figure is the weathering. It is everywhere, even the grenade for the M79 has rust on it (it makes sense considering the fact that it has been buried underground for some yrs). The weathering on the mini gun is also superb.

8395444577_03dcd5c079_k.jpg

8396527878_c55dc8fb21_k.jpg

8396524698_c0cf96af86_k.jpg

The weathering on the outfit is also impeccable, not overdone, and appears very natural. I particularly like the dust on the shoes and buckles, there are even dust on the soles!

8395442719_b156908332_k.jpg

8396525546_cbb1aad181_k.jpg

Amazing shots, probey :clap

I agree, this piece photographs itself it's so damn good. The most impressive collectible ever imo.

Awww man. Looking again at this figure. Its just typical. A high-end company finally nails the Arnold likeness to my particular hopes and expectations and its on the BD figure with half the face missing. I have to laugh :lol

Sweet irony :lol

Awww man. Looking again at this figure. Its just typical. A high-end company finally nails the Arnold likeness to my particular hopes and expectations and its on the BD figure with half the face missing. I have to laugh

:lol So true. But it is my favorite look from T2, well this and the semi Battle Damage look.

Awesome set up Rzeznikk. That figure is the perfect addition to your room. It's gonna be a long wait for this guy at BBTS.....Only like 4 months to go now. :panic: :hi5:

Thanks man! :hi5: Yeah that will be a rough wait. :(

Finally have the figure setup and took some pictures.

I swear to god this figure looks like the real person in every single angle, there is no way that you can take a bad picture out of him.

I can't stop taking pictures of him, someone help me......

<<<<<AWESOME IMAGES>>>>>>

Besides the head sculpt, one thing I am really impressed with this figure is the weathering. It is everywhere, even the grenade for the M79 has rust on it (it makes sense considering the fact that it has been buried underground for some yrs). The weathering on the mini gun is also superb.

8395444577_03dcd5c079_k.jpg

8396527878_c55dc8fb21_k.jpg

8396524698_c0cf96af86_k.jpg

The weathering on the outfit is also impeccable, not overdone, and appears very natural. I particularly like the dust on the shoes and buckles, there are even dust on the soles!

8395442719_b156908332_k.jpg

8396525546_cbb1aad181_k.jpg

Your photos really highlight all the sweet goodness this thing has with it! Ive said it before and Ill say it again, this is my favorite piece in my collection and rightfully so!

Jesus, this thing is unflippen real!! Wicked pics probey!

and yeah that's a great set up with the posters Rzeznikk!

Indeed! Thanks man!

Right, who's ordered off OSB? It was on layaway then a few weeks later he asks for the rest of the balance then silence....
Not even an update as to when he's getting his shipment in??

I know there were some folks interested in just buying the Cyber-Dyne stuff so here is a link to my auction, started it at $49.99 because I really dont know how to gauge the pricing.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/330860852675?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

i think you should at least throw the gloved hands that hold the mini gun to complete it...maybe some of the grenades..just my 2cents :wink1:

of course they need to find or make the bandolier to complete it :lol

Rob

Thanks for all those great additionnal pics guys ! :clap

Irresistible...This and the HD-1003 are t i t s. A must for any Terminator fans.

This is BY FAR the best representation of the character in figure form. Hot Toys is going to have to do some improving of their sculpt because it's no where close to Enterbay's version. Incredible piece. And great pictures!

Right, who's ordered off OSB? It was on layaway then a few weeks later he asks for the rest of the balance then silence....
Not even an update as to when he's getting his shipment in??

You should check out his Facebook buddy. If he doesn't update it himself he gets asked questions and usually responds. The last thing I seen him mention about these is that he's going to ask enterbay on Monday.

This is BY FAR the best representation of the character in figure form. Hot Toys is going to have to do some improving of their sculpt because it's no where close to Enterbay's version. Incredible piece. And great pictures!

Can't agree anymore. I have been looking forward for a BD T-800 ever since Hot Toys released the clean version. After all those years it is Enterbay who made my dream come true.

This is just the first step for my 1/4 Terminator collection. Next step, 1/4 endo. Bring it on, Enterbay!

Amazing shots but then anyone who's never held a camera can still make this look good. Scuderia ( whatever his name is) must be really proud of this sculpt. I bet even Arnie owns one.

I actually did a tiny bit of customizing on mine. On both BD gloves at the forehand you can see the exposed bones from what's called the "body" part of the hand, and I think they had the endoskeleton pieces painted incorrectly (at least I thought they were) and so I hit them up with silver. I also added in some more flesh tones because it's all pretty much blood the way EB did it. I know in the film you can see actual skin so it was just a minor nitpick thing and my OCD kicked in. I mixed some blood red with a flesh wash and got a nice dark blood look. Hit it up with some clear gloss and that was that. I repeated this around the fingers where flesh/endoskeleton was exposed. The trigger finger in particular bugged me because you can clearly see where torn flesh was sculpted but they just painted pretty much the whole thing silver. I was nervous to do anything to this guy, but luckily I'm an artist lol.

Let me know what you guys think! Good? Bad? Stupid?

hand5.jpg

hand.jpg

hand2.jpg

hand1.jpg

I actually did a tiny bit of customizing on mine. ............Let me know what you guys think! Good? Bad? Stupid?

Looks good :clap

here's some more crappy pics lol
Love that you can easily pull off the M79 held outward pose :yess:

I like the way you don't have to angle the hand downward awkwardly to properly aim the M79 - they sculpted the hand to hold it perfectly in a shooting position.

Lastly, check these bad mothers out...light years past anything I could ever do with a camera!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.413974568681437.100912.358147170930844&type=1

Stunning shots in that lot. I find myself most enjoying the ones that show the Arnie side.

Urgh !! Why did I check those pics...I must try the minigun pose again, no matter what.

Nice work on the hands, looks great.

More pics !

And excellent pics they are! FOTY for me, despite its shoddy accessory list. For 2012 AND quite possibly 2013.

Back