ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And excellent pics they are! FOTY for me, despite its shoddy accessory list. For 2012 AND quite possibly 2013.

No doubt it's figure of the year. This is probably figure of the entire hobby existence to be honest. In mass produced terms speaking. It's just incredible. Looks like Arnie is in the room with me :panic:

Thanks guys, appreciated. ;)

For the moment, yeah, it's easily my figure of 2013. I'm looking forward to their Endo and Robocop before I give my final judgment. It will be very hard to outrun it though.

He's here, he's here!!!!!!!Please excuse the horrible iPad pics.
23bf787e12c68ad68fbf690847756633.jpg

311edfcb78353dcb0de67017ba9fa2a2.jpg

1ea872c9667232697994b421d04b99f9.jpg

9882e573a72f7122562e039336518f54.jpg

9513bf54a38cd825a685dd3fdc1a54dc.jpg

Thanks man, I didn't mean to add the pic lol, I'm still organizing the cave. I've lots more to show! thats half the room. I'll post a collection thread soon but I highly recommend an Ikea Besta! I'm missing 2 doors then I will separate each 1/4 scale figure to have its own shelf. More pics to come soon.

According to the tracking number, my T-800 is with the mail man in the way to my office! NOW IM REALLY SUPER EXCITED! second batch from timcent

Everything looks good except for the damn legs! One is longer than other,, what os the best way to solve this?

Working on the setup with the chains. Pretty happy with it so far. Still need to find a suitable hook to use, I might have to make one, but I actually like him standing there just with the chains around him. It's a work in progress, I might want to get another chain too. We'll see.

Awful pics coming. Thank you stupid camera.

file-190.jpg

file-194.jpg

file-195.jpg

file-196.jpg

Also, I love the minigun detail and design so much even though it doesn't go with the figure I must just end up displaying it as well somewhere. Not on the figure, but near I guess.

nice pics David !!

Thanks ! :wink1:

Working on the setup with the chains. Pretty happy with it so far. Still need to find a suitable hook to use, I might have to make one, but I actually like him standing there just with the chains around him. It's a work in progress, I might want to get another chain too. We'll see.

Also, I love the minigun detail and design so much even though it doesn't go with the figure I must just end up displaying it as well somewhere. Not on the figure, but near I guess.

Great display. The final result will rock ! :clap

Talking about minigun...I couldn't resist ! Watched the movie last night and this scene still amazed me...Epic, just EPIC ! :thud:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o6CH4fBFo0&hd=1[/ame]

ENTERBAY 1/4 - T-800 Cyberdyne Shootout - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day - HD-1004 - David.T Photography

ENTERBAY 1/4 - T-800 Cyberdyne Shootout - Terminator 2 : Judgment Day - HD-1004 - David.T Photography

Last edited:

Your chains are looking good. Also seeing the endoskeleton there really increases my anticipation for the HT endo to have next to this guy in the next couple of months hopefully.

Those are the best shots of the Cyberdyne setup I've seen so far. Having said that I'm still not sold on it, certainly not enough to give over the bandolier from the BD figure or to change from my Galleria set-up of the first figure.

file-190.jpg

file-194.jpg

file-195.jpg

file-196.jpg

Dude can I ask were you got your chains please. I ve been looking for weeks for some! cheers

Back