ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks !

Your chains are looking good. Also seeing the endoskeleton there really increases my anticipation for the HT endo to have next to this guy in the next couple of months hopefully.

This is the next big step. I want to see EB's endo before, it's good to have choices.

Those are the best shots of the Cyberdyne setup I've seen so far. Having said that I'm still not sold on it, certainly not enough to give over the bandolier from the BD figure or to change from my Galleria set-up of the first figure.

Thanks A-dev. :hi5:
I wanted this specific look for a long long time. I just had to do it. Although, it would be another story if I got the DX10 earlier.

Dude can I ask were you got your chains please. I ve been looking for weeks for some! cheers

You can pretty much fine everything on eBay. Took me about 3 minutes to find the chains I wanted :)

Awesome pics DAVID!
Me too this is probably my favorite look with the semi bd.
I need to gear up my clean t800.

As for the BD its just awesome!
i'm not the biggest fan of the bd look but its growing on me.
EVERYTHING is top notch on this piece of art.
save for that stand wich is looks really too fragile.
Need to reinforce it, any idea guys?

Awesome pics DAVID!
Me too this is probably my favorite look with the semi bd.
I need to gear up my clean t800.

As for the BD its just awesome!
i'm not the biggest fan of the bd look but its growing on me.
EVERYTHING is top notch on this piece of art.
save for that stand wich is looks really too fragile.
Need to reinforce it, any idea guys?

Thanks, mate ! Looking forward to your pics.

Again, be careful with the crossbar grip. Don't make the same mistake as I did. :lol When it's done, as you expect the extra gears are heavy as hell ! It can't stand on his own. :(
So Bon chance.

Regarding the stand, yeah, looks like the 1st one but it's less solid, weird.

I've seen a paper somewhere about EB hd list this year (maybe in the Rambo thread) the next one supposed to be ROCKYi think then Robocop. Would prefer Robocop first ^^

David, thanks for the advices ^^
I had some small parts of the minigun loose i reglued them all.
I also found why the stand felt so flimsy, one of the corner of the grill was not properly inserted in the base it was distorded.
Fixed it, feel more stable now.
The M79 can't be properly stored in the plastic tray, is that me or the same for everyone?
Also that sticky tape used to protect the gear is not the best idea especially if you intend on buying this figure later, i'm affraid it could damage the paint of some stuff.
Gonna remove mines from the clean T800 too just in case :)

My pictures are crappy but i'll post some tommorrow :)

If you are a TERMINATOR fan you MUST get this figure!

This was the announcement for the HD line.

1138.jpg

274.jpg

357.jpg

450.jpg

I was wondering if somebody who has this guy in hand could do me a huge favor...could someone please measure the height and width of the crossbar on the mini-gun?

If Enterbay doesn't answer my e-mail about it being broken and missing, then I think my Dad may be able to make a replacement piece at work, but I'd need to know the height and width so there's enough clearance for Arnie's hand to fit in there. It would actually be made out of metal, so it may be better anyway lol

Thanks in advance!

Your chains are looking good. Also seeing the endoskeleton there really increases my anticipation for the HT endo to have next to this guy in the next couple of months hopefully.

Thanks a-dev. I'm still working on it. Decided I wanted to get some more chains.

Dude can I ask were you got your chains please. I ve been looking for weeks for some! cheers

I got them at Michael's. The pulleys I bought from a hardware store.

Awesome pics everyone! And marker, dude, loving the chains. :rock

I had this guy delivered to my work, so I couldn't be there to pick it up yesterday, and my work gave me tomorrow off for MLK. Worst timing for a long weekend. :slap

You'll love it Dane, makes a great collectible and show piece. Just waiting on HT 1/4 Bats and EB endo and I'll probably be done collecting 1/4 scale, I already have 4 figures I think 6 is a good number to stop.

some superb pics in this thread. :clap

i'm so glad i chose this over the ht 1/6. the sculpt is way superior, and overall the piece has way more presence in 1/4 scale. i'm just wondering where to display this fella when i get him. maybe next to my 1/1 endoskull bust...

Back