ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's here, he's here!!!!!!!Please excuse the horrible iPad pics.
23bf787e12c68ad68fbf690847756633.jpg

311edfcb78353dcb0de67017ba9fa2a2.jpg

1ea872c9667232697994b421d04b99f9.jpg

9882e573a72f7122562e039336518f54.jpg

9513bf54a38cd825a685dd3fdc1a54dc.jpg

damn, that's a nice teaser, I really can't wait to see the rest of the room.

Guys is this tear up looks good?Not sure if it's suppose to be this long cut on the side, afraid that I accidentally did more damage to the battle damage while trying to fix the long leg issue :p
View attachment 56798
Apprectiate ur input :)

MY ORDER CAME TODAY!!! Postman literally just dropped it off! What a way to start the weekend!!! I ordered day 1 from enterbay, so those still waiting you should be getting him soon! I never got a tracking number btw! Alright, time to go get cleaned up from work and enjoy my grail piece! Ahhhh so excited, Christmas all over again!!!

Please can you tell me if EB has marked it as GIFT and value under 20$?... I´m afraid of the spanish customs...

Yesterday I have been mailed with my tracking number from EB.com! :yess:

Last edited:
Please can you tell me if EB has marked it as GIFT and value under 20$?... I´m afraid of the spanish customs...

Yesterday I have been mailed with my tracking number from EB.com! :yess:

I share that concern dude, hopefully they marked the value down! Got my tracking yesterday too, was dispatched on the 16th so shouldn't be long now :)

"Awaiting Customs Charging"":gah:

Sorry to hear that. You went with Enterbay direct didn't you?

Thanks bro! Wasn't sure if this was like this from the beginning or I did something wrong :)

I'm sure this kinda thing varies from figure to figure anyway. Now the HT one, at least the prototype, has far too much tearing at the knee.

I'm sure this kinda thing varies from figure to figure anyway. Now the HT one, at least the prototype, has far too much tearing at the knee.

Yeah, while much of the damage is more artistic license than persay being off from the movie, the opening on the pants is just way off, the whole leg is almost ripped open.

Sorry to hear that. You went with Enterbay direct didn't you?

Yup! But My Batman came with charges and I emailed them twice to make sure they marked the package appropriately.

I am hoping they marked it for $50 or something and the charge will be small. I shudder to think what I would get on a £300 item. :(

If I get badly stung I will never order from them again.

Working on the setup with the chains. Pretty happy with it so far. Still need to find a suitable hook to use, I might have to make one, but I actually like him standing there just with the chains around him. It's a work in progress, I might want to get another chain too. We'll see.

Awful pics coming. Thank you stupid camera.

file-190.jpg

file-194.jpg

file-195.jpg

file-196.jpg

Also, I love the minigun detail and design so much even though it doesn't go with the figure I must just end up displaying it as well somewhere. Not on the figure, but near I guess.

Awesome work there with the chains and pulley Marker :clap like you said, i think having the chains next to him and opposed to having him swinging on a pulley works wonderfully imo. Really like that!

Awesome work there with the chains and pulley Marker :clap like you said, i think having the chains next to him and opposed to having him swinging on a pulley works wonderfully imo. Really like that!

Thanks bud. Yea I'm really digging him just as he is. But no matter how you display him it's still a perfect figure. So much awesomeness. This and the Alien Maquette are my top 2 display pieces now. No question. And unfortunately he makes my P1 PF look pretty poor in comparison. I'm not sure that's a good thing :lol

Thanks bud. Yea I'm really digging him just as he is. But no matter how you display him it's still a perfect figure. So much awesomeness. This and the Alien Maquette are my top 2 display pieces now. No question. And unfortunately he makes my P1 PF look pretty poor in comparison. I'm not sure that's a good thing :lol

Agree, this one is totally awesome piece & my fav collectibles aside of Vader bust. IMHO this is a must for all Terminator collectors even if someone collect statues only, it's worth breaking that rule.

Agree, this one is totally awesome piece & my fav collectibles aside of Vader bust. IMHO this is a must for all Terminator collectors even if someone collect statues only, it's worth breaking that rule.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

The joint at the head is the only thing that even makes this look like an action figure. In every other respect its a poseable PF with a far superior paintjob.

Looking at the 1/4 sideshow endo, it makes me worry about HT version. With the sideshow, i'm wowed immediatly. The ht looks skinny.

Best,

Robert

Back