ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at the 1/4 sideshow endo, it makes me worry about HT version. With the sideshow, i'm wowed immediatly. The ht looks skinny.

Best,

Robert

Planning to get the HOtToys endo to go with this fig, hope it turn out well.

I was wondering if somebody who has this guy in hand could do me a huge favor...could someone please measure the height and width of the crossbar on the mini-gun?

If Enterbay doesn't answer my e-mail about it being broken and missing, then I think my Dad may be able to make a replacement piece at work, but I'd need to know the height and width so there's enough clearance for Arnie's hand to fit in there. It would actually be made out of metal, so it may be better anyway lol

Thanks in advance!

Might end up doing the same thing. ;)
Here you go.

img8523bp.jpg

img8524bb.jpg

For the fun ! :panic:

justhavingsomefun.jpg

ENTERBAY 1/4 - T-800 Battle Damaged - Terminator 2 Judgment Day - HD-1013

Last edited:
justhavingsomefun.jpg

Un-****ing-real, wow, thanks David, clearly EB knocked this out and kept as true to film as possible without looking bogus.

No problemo.
Yeah, unreal. FYI, only the eyes, the background and the color balance were modified.

Thanks, guys !

@ Marker2037 : Nice work ! Looks great already. How about putting something yellow/orange over the LEDs in order to have the same ambiance as the movie ? That would be nice.

Yea that would be pretty awesome. Not a bad idea. It would also look pretty awesome with a blue filter too I think.

Hmmm now I'm thinking about trying it :lol

I'd need like a cellophane type material.

That's an amazing shot :horror

Added some more chains.

Looks great, I think even if you're not having him hang from them, the addition of chains around the figure gives an environment and context enough to make the figure even more powerful than just standing on his own.

That comparison photo is ****ing insane! Enjoying my day off, but not as much as I could be. :lol

Love that video review. Crazy how amazing it holds up at any angle and no matter how close you get. Come on OSB, get this thing sent out, i need it.

Back