ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vorhees27 said:
IMG_0348_zps7931aecd.jpg

damn! :thud:

Whats the next one from EB - should be Robocop am I right? Wonder when they'll do their endoskeleton.

I'm hoping robocop, but i think it'll more likely be kamen rider. That looked almost complete last time i saw it.

Not bothered by endo personally, never liked the design for some reason. For me arnie IS terminator. Hence why the chances of a terminator being made that i like are now pretty slim. Now, an enterbay T1 police shootout? Yes please.

For me the next two after this are both from hot toys, TDKR Batman and Dutch! Unless of course enterbay show something in the meantime. I'd actually really love an Episode 1 Obi in this scale!

So basically another $1000 already spent then :lol

Depends on if Rocky 3 work for you, it seems like that's what their plan is, though there's been no official announcement of which movie it'd come from. If it's anything like the Rambo, it'll look great.

Depends on if Rocky 3 work for you, it seems like that's what their plan is, though there's been no official announcement of which movie it'd come from. If it's anything like the Rambo, it'll look great.

Yeah i've given up on HT's with their DX blah blah mentioning. If its a Rocky III I won't be picky. I mean it's Rocky. That's all that matters. I just love part 1 the most.

Yeah i've given up on HT's with their DX blah blah mentioning. If its a Rocky III I won't be picky. I mean it's Rocky. That's all that matters. I just love part 1 the most.

Even if HT does him eventually, you'd be hard pressed to match EB's accurracy and quality in my book, these EB figures are so alive and the accurracy of their sculpts and bodies really go along way to making that work, there's nothing "figure" looking about them to me.

I don't have that many that i want really (just as well since i have no room for them)

I have 1 must have, and that's a 1/4 classic predator (hot toys) which could extend to a 1/4 dutch if the likeness is as good as enterbays

Robocop is a buy too but not even in the same league as predator. T1 is in the same boat. I'd buy it, but gimme predator first...

Thats it really in terms of what we know of. In terms of hypatheticals i probably couldn't resist a 1/4 hugh jackman wolverine either (civilian clothing, not the leather clad xmen suit)

Then i think that would be me done. Too rich and too big for anymore i think?

Holy crap they've made a lot of "announcements" Dutch in 1/4 as well. Notice the print mentioning "coming in 2012"? They're really failing at competing with EB imo. Sure EB has a few licenses and HT's are a much bigger player but their strategy ain't working imo. Just stick to 1/6 scale imo.

Even if HT does him eventually, you'd be hard pressed to match EB's accurracy and quality in my book, these EB figures are so alive and the accurracy of their sculpts and bodies really go along way to making that work, there's nothing "figure" looking about them to me.

100% agreed. They're at the same scale as Sideshows PF's and better than some of the best HT's figures. Win win imo.

Holy crap they've made a lot of "announcements" Dutch in 1/4 as well. Notice the print mentioning "coming in 2012"? They're really failing at competing with EB imo. Sure EB has a few licenses and HT's are a much bigger player but their strategy ain't working imo. Just stick to 1/6 scale imo.

100% agreed. They're at the same scale as Sideshows PF's and better than some of the best HT's figures. Win win imo.

Yeah mate, that's a good while ago now though, did you not know? Can't wait for Dutch in this scale!

Back