ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's holding you back?

Just the scale. I think it looks bloody incredible. But I made a pact with myself that I would only buy a tiny number of 1/4 scale figures.

:gah:

If I get this, I will get the 1/4 endo, that will lead to 1/4 Batman Returns and 1/4 Robocop and then eventually divorce.

So the way I look at it, if I buy this I'm denying my young children a father.

:lol

IMG_0342_zps0b5376d6.jpg

It's amazing how quickly these companies improve their techniques/products :thud: :clap

One area where pics definitely don't do justice is the weathering of the clothes. Sure you can obviously see the big tears but the overall outfit has a dirtied-up flittered look to it from top to bottom that pics aren't all showing up. Not too much, not too little. Just fantastic.

Just the scale. I think it looks bloody incredible. But I made a pact with myself that I would only buy a tiny number of 1/4 scale figures.

:gah:

If I get this, I will get the 1/4 endo, that will lead to 1/4 Batman Returns and 1/4 Robocop and then eventually divorce.

So the way I look at it, if I buy this I'm denying my young children a father.

:lol

9615c7c9.jpg

It's amazing how quickly these companies improve their techniques/products :thud: :clap

Isn't that the truth. Don't you think the BD versions outfit seems to also fit better? I think so.

One area where pics definitely don't do justice is the weathering of the clothes. Sure you can obviously see the big tears but the overall outfit has a dirtied-up flittered look to it from top to bottom that pics aren't all showing up. Not too much, not too little. Just fantastic.

Yep. Absolutely. My favorite parts are the scuffs on the boots and the snags on the pants. Unreal this thing.

Bravo Enterbay! But I still don't like you Bill :lol

Isn't that the truth. Don't you think the BD versions outfit seems to also fit better? I think so.

It does. I mean once you futz the outfit on the first figure it looks fine IMO but this one looked perfect straight out of the box. No silly sticky up lapels this time....well actually they're now stitched down..but still - something else they learned from the first figure.

Yep. Absolutely. My favorite parts are the scuffs on the boots and the snags on the pants. Unreal this thing.

Bravo Enterbay! But I still don't like you Bill :lol

The only thing I might be tempted to do, but equally might not be arsed, is to add a few more bullet holes in the back of the jacket. I think at this point in the film he would have had a bit more of an accumulation on the back. Maybe could do with a few strays on the front too although most of the SWATs fire would have been focussed centre.

Roy, agreed, the bd outfit seems to fit better and even look better. I kind of feel the same way about the dx10 vs the mms...

That is often a challenge with figures. However it's done, weathering tends to not come through in photos when it's on a mass produced figure. I ran into this with the leather jacket John Connor from Salvation, MMS117, it's really strange and a shame because people not getting the figures don't get to experience all the work that went into a figure through photos.

Yeah, either they adjusted the pattern from the first, or the alternate material works better, either way, it's better, but the original still looks great too.

It does. I mean once you futz the outfit on the first figure it looks fine IMO but this one looked perfect straight out of the box. No silly sticky up lapels this time....well actually they're now stitched down..but still - something else they learned from the first figure.

The only thing I might be tempted to do, but equally might not be arsed, is to add a few more bullet holes in the back of the jacket. I think at this point in the film he would have had a bit more of an accumulation on the back. Maybe could do with a few strays on the front too although most of the SWATs fire would have been focussed centre.

I was gonna ask you, don't the (assuming they're bullet holes or burn marks) small holes on the bandolier look rushed? Mine even still have the small plastic strings attached.

Roy, agreed, the bd outfit seems to fit better and even look better. I kind of feel the same way about the dx10 vs the mms...

Yeah forsure. The DX outfit is really well done. It only lacks some weathering but so did the clean EB version.

I was gonna ask you, don't the (assuming they're bullet holes or burn marks) small holes on the bandolier look rushed? Mine even still have the small plastic strings attached.

Mine looks to have plastic bits attached there aswell. I guess the plastic is there to keep the bullet hole shape and to try to prevent unintended tearing? :dunno

I actually was always tempted to drill bullet holes into the plastic NECA bandolier thats on my CREGcustoms BD T-800. It seemed odd to have the exposed endo-chest underneath and a perfectly pristine bandolier over that - the bandolier surely would have been hit in the SWAT shootout.

Can't argue with that. :lol

I don't get this argument really. I think collecting quarters is cheaper in the long-run as you only need one character per film.

I've already decided on my 1/4 collection..

1.BD T-800 (ordered)
2.Endoskeleton
3.Robocop
4.T1 (possibly)
5.Batman Returns
6.Dark Knight Rises
7.Iron Man (avengers only)
8.Captain America (avengers only)
9.Supes
10.Raimi Spidey (if they ever happen)
11.Scar Predator
12.Berserker Predator
13.Wolf Predator
14.AvP Alien (if necessary)
15. Indiana Jones (if Enterbay ever get the license)
16/17 Brosnan/Craig (if Enterbay ever get the Bond license)
18 Neytiri

Once i've got those guys I'm done!

18x 1/4 scales, over 4 years..no probs imo and much better value than 37x 1/6 scales.

By the time you've bought Bane, Catwoman, Bale and the Pod, you're already looking at 2-3 quarter scales.

1/4..ladies 'n' gentlemen, rules.

I don't get this argument really.

That's all fine and good, but I'm sure your situation doesn't speak to Rory's, so there's no point in "arguing" at all, really.

I will admit though, I'm very nervous (and reluctantly excited) to see what else EB will add to their HD Masterpiece line...Every release has ranged from very strong to damn near perfect so far.

I will admit though, I'm very nervous (and reluctantly excited) to see what else EB will add to their HD Masterpiece line...Every release has ranged from very strong to damn near perfect so far.

Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader. :pray:

I don't get this argument really. I think collecting quarters is cheaper in the long-run as you only need one character per film.

I've already decided on my 1/4 collection..

1.BD T-800 (ordered)
2.Endoskeleton
3.Robocop
4.T1 (possibly)
5.Batman Returns
6.Dark Knight Rises
7.Iron Man (avengers only)
8.Captain America (avengers only)
9.Supes
10.Raimi Spidey (if they ever happen)
11.Scar Predator
12.Berserker Predator
13.Wolf Predator
14.AvP Alien
(if necessary)
15. Indiana Jones (if Enterbay ever get the license)
16/17 Brosnan/Craig (if Enterbay ever get the Bond license)
18 Neytiri

Once i've got those guys I'm done!

18x 1/4 scales, over 4 years..no probs imo and much better value than 37x 1/6 scales.

By the time you've bought Bane, Catwoman, Bale and the Pod, you're already looking at 2-3 quarter scales.

1/4..ladies 'n' gentlemen, rules.

Those preds and aliens over the originals? In the words of Wayne Campbell ''are you mental?'' :lol :wink1:

That's a nice list there dude,
My 1/4 wish list would be:

-Terminator 1 (police shoot-out) w/battle damage swap-out head
-Travis Bickle
-Raimi Spider-man
-Peter Venkman (sure, I'd die for all the GB's but with cost and room as a factor, Peter would be numero uno)
-Ash (Evil Dead 2)
-Robocop (swap-out battle damage pieces)
-Hugh Jackman Wolverine

Still hope to get the 1/4 Joker at some point too, though I wouldn't mind an interrogation room version if somebody made one.

Back