ENTERBAY 1:4 HD Masterpiece Series-Terminator 2-BD T-800 Full Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got home RIGHT as my mailman was about to leave one of those 'we missed you' signs on the door. All I can say is... wow.

sxdfsi.jpg

Hands-down the most impressive piece in my collection. Paint apps look great (mine has just the right amount of blood, it seems) and I haven't encountered any issues -- except one side of the strap on the right boot seems to have come unglued from the leather flap on the back heel. It's a battle-damaged version so I'm not complaining. Better that went wrong than something really significant.

Goodness!
The only thing giving this away as a figure is the hair.

Damn, this thing can really impress.

Great shot Voorhees.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.

Does the Endo eye just shut off, or does it slowly fade out like the movie?

Nah it just shuts off. But like a-dev was saying, the actual LED eye has small details in the plastic. Not just a plain red light. It's hard to explain.

Goodness!
The only thing giving this away as a figure is the hair.

Damn, this thing can really impress.

Great shot Voorhees.

The head looks way better than the clean version. Any chance EB will make a second version of the clean t800? The first one never cut it for me.

Thank you, sir. I appreciate that.

Nah it just shuts off. But like a-dev was saying, the actual LED eye has small details in the plastic. Not just a plain red light. It's hard to explain.

Another thing about the light, I got the impression from people that it was a motion-activated thing - its not, the BD part on the back of the head is an actual push-button. :dunno

The head looks way better than the clean version. Any chance EB will make a second version of the clean t800? The first one never cut it for me.

Kinda wishing for that myself. This is unquestionably a better likeness than the previous one. I put the sunglasses on it just to see what a new clean headsculpt might look like based on the human portion and :monkey2 perfection.

Anyone know what the deal is with the extra shells included with the figure? I was thinking of sprinkling them on the base, but they seem thin enough to fall through the grates.

Too bad, but I could tell there's more to it in one of your photos, I've shot the NECA 12" and it's just a red glow, but in your shot, there's variations and things, very impressive, just would have been cool to have a fade out, that was a favorite feature on the bust for me.

Too bad, but I could tell there's more to it in one of your photos, I've shot the NECA 12" and it's just a red glow, but in your shot, there's variations and things, very impressive, just would have been cool to have a fade out, that was a favorite feature on the bust for me.

I actually love that feature too. It would've been perfect for this piece.

Kinda wishing for that myself. This is unquestionably a better likeness than the previous one. I put the sunglasses on it just to see what a new clean headsculpt might look like based on the human portion and :monkey2 perfection.

Absolutely, I never sold on the first one, this one is indeed a perfection, IMO the best action figure ever made. Congrats btw, and where are the pics?

Back